PDA

View Full Version : Malik Newman to visit A&M #TheRecruiterStillSTANDS

CadaverDawg
09-07-2014, 09:58 PM
This should be fun

Clarion Ledger says Malik has set up visit to A&M. Ole Stans is still crootin hard. Our boards will be entertaining if Stans gets Newman.

msstate7
09-07-2014, 10:01 PM
No chance. If he goes out of state, he'll go to a winner. Maybe if stans was HC, but he's not

MarketingBully01
09-07-2014, 10:02 PM
This should be fun

Clarion Ledger says Malik has set up visit to A&M. Ole Stans is still crootin hard. Our boards will be entertaining if Stans gets Newman.

Would definitely make people call bullshit on C34's insistence that Horatio hated Stans...

starkvegasdawg
09-07-2014, 10:11 PM
If he recruits half as dirty there as he did here...

War Machine Dawg
09-07-2014, 10:30 PM
If he recruits half as dirty there as he did here...

Indeed. Won't be any secret why if $tand$ lands Newman. It's also why we were a dumpster fire by the end of his tenure. Whether some want to admit it our not, or hoops program was the equivalent of TSUN's football program. Inmates running the asylum because they have all the leverage. Apparently $tand$ hasn't learned his lesson.

BeardoMSU
09-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Speaking of Stans, which one of you made this?

http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/88a36e701bcf315ac60d1022d63ffceaf60ca829.gif

Miss. Stake
09-07-2014, 11:09 PM
This should be fun

Wow. Out of nowhere Malik not just takes a phone call or an in home visit from Texas AM.. But schedules an offical visit to college station.. Stansburys silver tongue in action. A&M now in the mix.

Dawg61
09-07-2014, 11:22 PM
Guess Stansbury really is trying his best to get Ray fired**

shannondawg
09-08-2014, 07:31 AM
Would definitely make people call bullshit on C34's insistence that Horatio hated Stans...

I already have, several times, but not going to have to do it anymore , me thinks.

shannondawg
09-08-2014, 07:37 AM
Indeed. Won't be any secret why if $tand$ lands Newman. It's also why we were a dumpster fire by the end of his tenure. Whether some want to admit it our not, or hoops program was the equivalent of TSUN's football program. Inmates running the asylum because they have all the leverage. Apparently $tand$ hasn't learned his lesson.

Your hate so for Stansbury so bad, you want to go on record calling your school a cheater? And don't come back its Stansbury not the school , you just mentioned TSUN and not the coaches that cheats..

HailState39110
09-08-2014, 07:47 AM
Texas A&M has already landed Tyler Davis , a 4 star with offers from Arizona, Baylor, and Texas, a few weeks ago . The recruiter is recruiting

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2172364-tyler-davis-to-texas-am-aggies-land-4-star-center-prospect

SouthMsDawg
09-08-2014, 07:50 AM
A&M also landed another 4 star yesterday in DJ Hogg rated like 29th best in the nation by 247.

The recruiter is definitely paying off as a hire.

Dawg61
09-08-2014, 07:55 AM
A&M also landed another 4 star yesterday in DJ Hogg rated like 29th best in the nation by 247.

The recruiter is definitely paying off as a hire.

Ray is going to have to outrecruit Texas A&M and be better than them record wise with Stansbury there. I can already tell. Texas A&M just became our biggest rival in basketball guys.

Johnson85
09-08-2014, 08:26 AM
No chance. If he goes out of state, he'll go to a winner. Maybe if stans was HC, but he's not

I would think his chances are better as an assistant than as a head coach.

Coach34
09-08-2014, 08:28 AM
I would think his chances are better as an assistant than as a head coach.

No doubt- Stands is a great asst coach

Johnson85
09-08-2014, 08:28 AM

WTF? MSU recruited just like everybody else in basketball. Stansbury got burned by taking character risks. I don't know why you'd run down Stansbury (a guy we should still be grateful to; it's not like he 17ed us by being lazy; he did the best he could, which worked out pretty well for us until it didn't) or MSU for simply playing by the rules that everybody else plays by.

MadDawg
09-08-2014, 08:46 AM
Your hate so for Stansbury so bad, you want to go on record calling your school a cheater? And don't come back its Stansbury not the school , you just mentioned TSUN and not the coaches that cheats..

It's because he's a big fat [REDACTED]. Has no proof of nothing except his unhealthy hatred for the winningest basketball coach in our history.

MadDawg
09-08-2014, 08:49 AM
Sonofabitch should be banned for the "$tand$" bullshit.

shannondawg
09-08-2014, 08:53 AM
No doubt- Stands is a great asst coach

That's it? Have to say, that's pretty good.

RougeDawg
09-08-2014, 08:55 AM

Jesus Christ dude!! Really? Please head to the nearest strip club with a few hundo and go straight to the private rooms. You obviously have some tension that needs to be worked out. This post is pathetic and completely unnecessary. Thibk a little before posting this shit.

thf24
09-08-2014, 08:56 AM
And here we go with yet another shit show of a basketball thread.

Dawg61
09-08-2014, 08:57 AM
And here we go with yet another shit show of a basketball thread.

Hadn't had one in a month. This should be fun.

codeDawg
09-08-2014, 09:32 AM
WTF? MSU recruited just like everybody else in basketball. Stansbury got burned by taking character risks. I don't know why you'd run down Stansbury (a guy we should still be grateful to; it's not like he 17ed us by being lazy; he did the best he could, which worked out pretty well for us until it didn't) or MSU for simply playing by the rules that everybody else plays by.

Completely agree with this. Stans recruited no dirtier than any other school that gives two flips about being relevant. Success in college basketball is 80% talent. Because the NCAA is incompetent, there is a ridiculous system in place to acquire that talent that involves handlers, agents, and all sorts of shady deals. That's the way it is. If you don't want to play, you just don't want to win. End of story.

Stans took one too many guys with character issues at the end, and then he didn't deal with it the way he should have. I think we as a fan base were right in thinking we could get a better X's and O's guy that could maintain the talent. What was not anticipated was the administration getting out of sync with the guys that make the magic happen along the way. Now we have a guy that appears to be pretty good at the 20%, but a program that hasn't made the 80% happen. Newman could be the first step in the right direction, but we'll see.

engie
09-08-2014, 09:55 AM
Good for Malik. Better to visit aTm than Duke, UK, Louisville, Kansas, UConn, etc... although I'm sure he'll visit those places as well and use all 5 OVs. He's not just going to shut it down and commit to us. Have to keep doing our due diligence with him.

Outside of him, basketball is picking up pretty decent recruiting momentum if the 24/7 crystal ball and the guys coming to campus for football games is to be believed. Ray is still recruiting the 2015 class hard. Seems he's going to take at least one more as well as holding a spot for Malik. Seems that "the numbers are going to have to work themselves out" this year for the first time under Ray...

Goat from MSU
09-08-2014, 10:42 AM
The first common sense post in the whole thread. But I do think it is funny that he is visiting A&M it makes Coach 34 look like a big Asshole with his Webster hates Stansbury crap. The truth is we should worry about State not A&M.
Good for Malik. Better to visit aTm than Duke, UK, Louisville, Kansas, UConn, etc... although I'm sure he'll visit those places as well and use all 5 OVs. He's not just going to shut it down and commit to us. Have to keep doing our due diligence with him.

Outside of him, basketball is picking up pretty decent recruiting momentum if the 24/7 crystal ball and the guys coming to campus for football games is to be believed. Ray is still recruiting the 2015 class hard. Seems he's going to take at least one more as well as holding a spot for Malik. Seems that "the numbers are going to have to work themselves out" this year for the first time under Ray...

shannondawg
09-08-2014, 11:07 AM
Engie does have his moments , doesn't he?

Coach34
09-08-2014, 01:22 PM
The first common sense post in the whole thread. But I do think it is funny that he is visiting A&M it makes Coach 34 look like a big Asshole with his Webster hates Stansbury crap. The truth is we should worry about State not A&M.

Money talks- and I'm sure it helps that Stands isn't the HC

Im just relaying what another player said about Stands-Webster. That's all I can do

CadaverDawg
09-08-2014, 01:43 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/10o3Um2U3wa4DK/giphy.gif

Goat from MSU
09-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Money talks- and I'm sure it helps that Stands isn't the HC

Im just relaying what another player said about Stands-Webster. That's all I can do

OK I am in a good mood today ,I cut you some slack on this one.