PDA

View Full Version : Onion-cutting Ninjas Alert

TheRef
09-07-2014, 09:10 PM
So Bob just finished up this article...and I have some onion-cutting ninjas in my apartment.

http://hailstatebeat.wordpress.com/2014/09/07/eight-year-old-ashton-brewer-gets-his-first-experience-at-an-msu-game/

CadaverDawg
09-07-2014, 09:15 PM
Man.

Who cares about subs, play calls, or FG kicking. THIS is what really matters. Thanks for posting, ref. And great job Bob. Really makes you put things into perspective. Makes you remember that sports aren't really important at all.

What a special kid, and a great message.

I think I'm going to go into full blown optimistic mode after reading that. Pointing out the negatives isn't gonna change anything. Prayers for Ashton and his family. We can all learn a lesson reading that...I know I can.

IMissJack
09-07-2014, 09:16 PM
I think we can stop complaining about a 2 TD win now.

Drugdog
09-07-2014, 09:26 PM
May God bless this kid and his family.

RougeDawg
09-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Sad story for sure. I'm not sure if this was the kid in the Gridiron or not, but there was a kid in a wheel chair in there with us. As the players were all walking by after the game giving high fives to us, Dak noticed the kid, tapped JRob on the shoulder and they went back to talk to the kid and take pictures with him. Made me proud to have such quality young men on our team. Not only are they great players, but even greater people.

CadaverDawg
09-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Sad story for sure. I'm not sure if this was the kid in the Gridiron or not, but there was a kid in a wheel chair in there with us. As the players were all walking by after the game giving high fives to us, Dak noticed the kid, tapped JRob on the shoulder and they went back to talk to the kid and take pictures with him. Made me proud to have such quality young men on our team. Not only are they great players, but even greater people.

That is awesome.