PDA

View Full Version : Keith Mixon and Daron Payne article

DistrictDawg92
09-07-2014, 06:37 PM
http://http://www.alabamaintel.com/friday-night-rewind-shades-valley-27-center-point-0/

Mixon is about to blow up guys, I really think bama ends up offering and I hope somehow we could hold on to him but who can blame a guy from Alabama to turn down that bama offer. Either way the dude is a freakin playmaker, just watch as he blows up and becomes a national type recruit. Once again Mullen first on the scene, he really does have a good eye for talent.

msstate7
09-07-2014, 07:02 PM
Does he (mixon) have good measurables? Saban is a stickler for size. If mixon does meet sabans size requirements, he won't get an offer

DistrictDawg92
09-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Does he (mixon) have good measurables? Saban is a stickler for size. If mixon does meet sabans size requirements, he won't get an offer

He is 5-8 175, however he ran 2 legit 4.4s at Alabama and State. Plays in high level Alabama football and has been putting up video game numbers this year. This guys speed, acceleration and shiftiness are elite level. Demetric Warren of varsitypreps crystal balled him to bama today and I hate to admit he is usually spot on. Wouldn't be surprised if this is Kiffen pushing for him I'm sure Saban would give him some level of respect when it comes to choosing kids Kiffen wants for his offense. But that is pure speculation. Another thing to consider he is good friends with 5 star Daron Payne and would all but seal the deal for bama with him if Mixon were offered. Hope Mullen can hold on to him though.

Bully Dee Williams
09-07-2014, 07:54 PM
A Bama offer would be tough to overcome for us, but the offer has to come first. I hear Saban has other folks ahead of Mixon.

We do have a couple of things in our favor. He would be a featured playmaker for us. That won't be the case at Bama. Also, Keith is lifelong friends with 2 or 3 of our other commits (Smitherman, Johnson, and Kendall Jones) from what I've read and been told. Hopefully we can beat Bama this time.

Ifyouonlyknew
09-07-2014, 07:56 PM
If Bama offers he's gone. With that being said I don't see Bama offering.

msstate7
09-07-2014, 08:08 PM
If Bama offers he's gone. With that being said I don't see Bama offering.
With mixon being so small, I think auburn is more likely to offer than bama.

GreenheadDawg
09-07-2014, 08:13 PM
With mixon being so small, I think auburn is more likely to offer than bama.

He visited Auburn last weekend. That's usually how it works... They commit and then the second bama or auburn offer... He gone

Bully Dee Williams
09-07-2014, 08:17 PM
Folks are saying that he would only bolt for a Bama offer. Apparently, he isn't as high on Auburn as he is us. You never know. No sense worrying about it either way.

GreenheadDawg
09-07-2014, 08:19 PM
Folks are saying that he would only bolt for a Bama offer. Apparently, he isn't as high on Auburn as he is us. You never know. No sense worrying about it either way.

Thats for damn sure. It is what it is