PDA

View Full Version : Saints / Falcons game was an instant classic

starkvegasdawg
09-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Game has special meaning for me. My dad was a huge Saints fan and I picked the Falcons. Made for two interesting Sundays every year. After he died I sort of became a saints fan too just because of my dad. However, when they play head to head I have to pull for my falcons. Today was a showcase between two good offenses and possibly two bad defenses.

EnterpriseDawg
09-07-2014, 04:17 PM
Game has special meaning for me. My dad was a huge Saints fan and I picked the Falcons. Made for two interesting Sundays every year. After he died I sort of became a saints fan too just because of my dad. However, when they play head to head I have to pull for my falcons. Today was a showcase between two good offenses and possibly two bad defenses.

That game sucked, **** those dirty birds. Your dad just had better taste. Hopefully he gets a good seat to watch the game from above.

LC Dawg
09-07-2014, 04:43 PM
That was a great game. I've been a Saints fan since I was a small kid and always hated the Falcons. Then my best friend went to work as a trainer for the Falcons and he got me tickets to the '99 Super Bowl. He also got my mom a signed Morten Andersen shirt because she was a huge Morten fan. My hatred of the Falcons eased up a little. Truthfully, I am really at peace with anything that happens with the Saints since they won the Super Bowl. I really never thought it would happen.

EnterpriseDawg
09-07-2014, 05:16 PM
That was a great game. I've been a Saints fan since I was a small kid and always hated the Falcons. Then my best friend went to work as a trainer for the Falcons and he got me tickets to the '99 Super Bowl. He also got my mom a signed Morten Andersen shirt because she was a huge Morten fan. My hatred of the Falcons eased up a little. Truthfully, I am really at peace with anything that happens with the Saints since they won the Super Bowl. I really never thought it would happen.

True Dat

99jc
09-07-2014, 05:19 PM

Falcons fans repaid us after the game...I hate those Mfers as bad as I hate tsun.

Drugdog
09-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Being a Cowboy fan ( in the glory days) I had to watch The saints when they were terrible because of the limited channels in the Delta. The TV stations always picked The saints over the Cowboys when they were on at the same time. So I Love it when the saints lose and especially on last second plays. Yes I know the Cowboys suck. Another reason to hate The Saints is them CLAIMING KATRINA hit them.
Suck the Faints.