PDA

View Full Version : Sallach tweets...

FlabLoser
05-23-2013, 04:00 PM
Just saw the black bears lost to the tide ... Maybe the offer to play for an SEC championship wasn't "committ-able"

tenureplan
05-23-2013, 04:02 PM
pretty weak and petty

FlabLoser
05-23-2013, 04:06 PM
Facepalm. It was hilarious.

Coach34
05-23-2013, 04:07 PM
I love it- there's alot of bad blood out there and it isnt just between fans

Ever since they bankrolled Devinner to start a bunch of mess- it has escalated at a Ferrari pace

BeastMan
05-23-2013, 04:50 PM
I honestly think the coaching staffs hate each other, particularly Freeze. He acts as if he's Billy Graham in public but his behind the scene tactics are as Mullen said "Not practicing what you preach"

col. forbin
05-23-2013, 05:00 PM
One of the main things that sticks out in my mind about Freeze is when Dak came in at the Egg Bowl and did the conductor arm motion. Well after he got stopped, Freeze was over on the sidelines doing the same motion mocking him. That really says all you need to know about the prick. Stay classy, Bucky.

Dallas_Dawg
05-23-2013, 05:04 PM
I love it- there's alot of bad blood out there and it isnt just between fans

Ever since they bankrolled Devinner to start a bunch of mess- it has escalated at a Ferrari pace

I know that this is probably a likely scenario, but is it a known fact by those in the know that TSUN was behind Devinner?
Is it common belief that they are trying to scare people out of recruiting Memphis?
Finally, when are they going to get popped? I mean, casual football fans here in Texas ask me about how ole miss got their recruits last year. When I say *****, money and weed, they understand why a 7-6 team is had possibly the most publicized recruiting class ever in football.

FlabLoser
05-23-2013, 05:07 PM
The weekend after the DeVinner stuff broke, DeVinner was in Oxford tweeting about how great it was. He and Ms Touhy tweeted each other.

BeastMan
05-23-2013, 05:13 PM
Yes it's common knowledge that De'Vinner was on the take from OM. I'll let Coach tell the whole story. Quick question: Why would he call into H2H unannounced to talk about MSU violations? It doesn't take rocket science to figure this out. Did he call into Alabama sports talk stations to discuss Jovon Robinson and his NCAA issues with Auburn? The answer is no.

Coach34
05-23-2013, 05:19 PM
Yes it's common knowledge that De'Vinner was on the take from OM. I'll let Coach tell the whole story. Quick question: Why would he call into H2H unannounced to talk about MSU violations? It doesn't take rocket science to figure this out. Did he call into Alabama sports talk stations to discuss Jovon Robinson and his NCAA issues with Auburn? The answer is no.

Your post is more than enough without me going into the behind the scenes BS. Bottom line- OM couldnt get at us with the NCAA because of Slive- so they found another way. And by doing it, they opened up a much bigger can of worms than they realized- and also why Devinner is as quiet as a dead person these days

War Machine Dawg
05-23-2013, 05:45 PM
It should also be pointed out that in virtually every photo to be found of DeVinner, Fat Bastard is wearing Black Bear gear.

I said for 2 whole years the Bears would resort to their old tricks in an attempt to get rid of Mullen and put us in our "place." Thankfully, Stricklin, Mullen, & Co were ready for them.

But make no mistake, this is far from over. Those obsessive bastards will go to ANY lengths to destroy our program.

Technetium
05-23-2013, 07:37 PM
So the question is whether or not we can beat them at their own game and make public some hard evidence against them...

MitchD24
05-23-2013, 07:49 PM
It will happen pretty soon. Be patient

Pollodawg
05-23-2013, 08:05 PM

Not being an ass, but I've heard this for years now.

MitchD24
05-23-2013, 08:17 PM

Your good ha.. But I think we've all heard this for too long but from what I've heard as of late things seem to be heating up.

tenureplan
05-23-2013, 08:18 PM

Chris Jones had a 007 microphone camera pin.

Coach34
05-23-2013, 08:21 PM

I hear idle talk- but I'll believe this when I see it...they are light years more organized behind the scenes than we are

Todd4State
05-23-2013, 08:22 PM
Chris Jones had a 007 microphone camera pin.

That was a waste. All we needed was twitter.

MitchD24
05-23-2013, 08:22 PM
I hear idle talk- but I'll believe this when I see it...they are light years more organized behind the scenes than we are

I can't really disagree with you there..

Maroonthirteen
05-23-2013, 09:37 PM
All circumstantial evidence but OM has 4? Devinner players. He only offers information on the one State player of his. The latest Memphis Devinner/OM player has a loaded Dodge Charger in grandmas name. Devinner offered nothing on that.