PDA

View Full Version : Good news

Dawg61
09-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Walley looks legit
Graham looks legit
Preston Smith looks like a 1st round pick
Our LBs are insane good
Josh Robinson is the best HB we've had since Dixon and that includes two current NFL backs
Dak is a better runner than Josh Robinson (think about that)
Dak gets at least 3 yards every single time he wants
We finally have good and big WRs all over the field for the first time in MSU history
We still scored 47 points in a bed shitting day
Dak isn't hurt
We are 2-0
Our DBs got beat deep in a game we won by 13 and we'll get that fixed before it happens late in the season like 2012 EB

basically we will learn more and get better from the bad we saw today than if we just thumped UAB 59-0. Glass is half full fellas

msstate7
09-06-2014, 10:19 PM
I was hoping you'd say cox was ok or Williams has been demoted to 2nd team from 1b

Dawg61
09-06-2014, 10:24 PM
I was hoping you'd say cox was ok or Williams has been demoted to 2nd team from 1b

Sorry no news on Cox, looked bad. I think I'd rather have Jameon at QB running the wildcat than Williams right now.

Homedawg
09-06-2014, 10:24 PM
Walley looks legit
Graham looks legit
Our LBs are insane good
Josh Robinson is the best HB we've had since Dixon and that includes two current NFL backs
We finally have good and big WRs all over the field for the first time in MSU history
Dak isn't hurt
We are 2-0
Our DBs got beat deep in a game we won by 13 and we'll get that fixed before it happens late in the season like 2012 EB

basically we will learn more and get better from the bad we saw today than if we just thumped UAB 59-0. Glass is half full fellas

All pretty factual except p smith being a first rounder. He will be fortunate to go in the top 4 rounds.... But as I said otherwise a good post.

FlabLoser
09-06-2014, 10:27 PM
Graham caught punts. Pump the brakes.

Dawg61
09-06-2014, 10:29 PM

Which is one of the most difficult jobs on the field and he did it as a true freshman with ice water in his veins. He impressed.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-06-2014, 10:30 PM

But he caught them

CadaverDawg
09-06-2014, 10:33 PM
But he caught them

This

ShotgunDawg
09-06-2014, 10:33 PM
Walley looks legit
Graham looks legit
Our LBs are insane good
Dak isn't hurt
We are 2-0

Good post

Above all, I agree the most with the last part.

We got our nose bloodied a little today, and I think we will be better for it.

While I think the coaches are upset about today's performance, they have to feel somewhat motivated and excited about the fact that a major hole was revealed that they can fix. Going into the LSU game, I imagine our coach's biggest fear could have been knowing where there hole was. They know now and can get after players this week at practice.

Hopefully, this game will provide a chance for the team to refocus and get ready for the upcoming battles

Dawg61
09-06-2014, 10:45 PM
Good post

Above all, I agree the most with the last part.

We got our nose bloodied a little today, and I think we will be better for it.

While I think the coaches are upset about today's performance, they have to feel somewhat motivated and excited about the fact that a major hole was revealed that they can fix. Going into the LSU game, I imagine our coach's biggest fear could have been knowing where there hole was. They know now and can get after players this week at practice.

Hopefully, this game will provide a chance for the team to refocus and get ready for the upcoming battles

Yup sometimes you try to create situations so they can reveal your weaknesses for you so you can fix them before it's too late. We learned a lot today and didn't suffer a loss for it. I am concerned with two areas though, we did sustain two injuries in the secondary today and we have got to find a better option at the #2 QB position.

Mjoelner34
09-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Walley looks legit

If I'm not mistaken, I think I heard Walley say in an interview they played on the 5th Quarter show that on the TD play he was supposed to run a go route but as he started his route he read the coverage and adjusted. If that's true so did Dak and that makes it doubly impressive.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Yup sometimes you try to create situations so they can reveal your weaknesses for you so you can fix them before it's too late. We learned a lot today and didn't suffer a loss for it. I am concerned with two areas though, we did sustain two injuries in the secondary today and we have got to find a better option at the #2 QB position.

Maybe fitz or staley have already passed williams and dan is letting him play for number two before burning a red shirt, just a thought.

Dawg61
09-06-2014, 11:03 PM
Maybe fitz or staley have already passed williams and dan is letting him play for number two before burning a red shirt, just a thought.

Not following. If Fitz is the #2 then why have we not seen him yet?

HereComesTheSpiral
09-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Not following. If Fitz is the #2 then why have we not seen him yet?

To put it simply, Dan gonna Dan. He just burned one yesterday because no one could field a punt.

Dawgface
09-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Bad news is.......Dan plans to continue rotating qb to show how smart he is.

Dawg61
09-07-2014, 09:06 AM
Bad news is.......Dan plans to continue rotating qb to show how smart he is.

Dan will end up looking like a genius if Williams and the backup RBs start playing like Dak & JRob but the exact opposite is happening right now making Dan look bad. Williams and Shump/Holloway/Griffin need to play better.