PDA

View Full Version : In game quick hitters....

HoopsDawg
09-06-2014, 02:53 PM
1. Mullen, you arrogant SOB, get out of your own fcking way and leave Dak in the game. Dak is still a work in progress, he needs reps and you are making it difficult on him.

2. I can't believe you didn't sign a kicker.

3. Here's a shocker, our 2nd team safeties are not as good as our first team safeties. You don't have to rotate the whole fckn defense.

4. Gabe Myles doesn't get separation. He doesn't have the quickness you need out of a slot receiver. The fact that he gets reps while Ross, Brown, or even Graham don't is inexcusable.

5. UAB is much, much better on special teams than us and that is 100% coaching.

6. Pour me another fckn drink.

defiantdog
09-06-2014, 02:57 PM
1. Mullen, you arrogant SOB, get out of your own fcking way and leave Dak in the game. Dak is still a work in progress, he needs reps and you are making it difficult on him.

3. Here's a shocker, our 2nd team safeties are not as good as our first team safeties. You don't have to rotate the whole fckn defense.

4. Gabe Myles doesn't get separation. He doesn't have the quickness you need out of a slot receiver. The fact that he gets reps while Ross, Brown, or even Graham don't is inexcusable.

Right there with you man. Towards the end of the second quarter, I noticed Jones and McKinney on the field at the same time.... so that's promising. We are treating our football team like our baseball team. It should not take this long for us to figure out what the damn line up is. Bottom line.... we look like crap.

thunderclap
09-06-2014, 03:00 PM
All of it. Play your best players until it's not time to. Like every other coach in the world. So irritating.

I've come to realize today that Mullen is capable of a good season, and that's it.

HancockCountyDog
09-06-2014, 03:02 PM
Also , we aren't getting much pressure when we aren't blitzing, unless your name is Chris jones.

CadaverDawg
09-06-2014, 03:02 PM

I lost a ton of respect for Mullen as a coach in that first half. I had gained it all back since last year when I lost it....but I've lost it again. He better quit ****ing around and trying to be cute.

Do you guys remember how Will James used to say "Cohen can't help but to be involved" instead of letting the talent get out there and play? Well, Mullen is doing that in the first two games. It shouldn't cost us a win today, but it will beginning next week if he keeps it up. He wants so bad to be recognized for his coaching decisions....but his coaching decisions are stupid.

Dan, the reason nobody brings in their second team O after an opening TD drive, is not because they're dumb and you're smart....it's because they're smart and you're dumb. Quit trying to be cute and think outside the box....you have the best talent you've ever had, for God's sake let them get out there and dominate. If they do, you'll have plenty of time in the 3rd and 4th quarters to get 2nd and 3rd teamers reps.

defiantdog
09-06-2014, 03:05 PM
I lost a ton of respect for Mullen as a coach in that first half. I had gained it all back since last year when I lost it....but I've lost it again. He better quit ****ing around and trying to be cute.

Do you guys remember how Will James used to say "Cohen can't help but to be involved" instead of letting the talent get out there and play? Well, Mullen is doing that in the first two games. It shouldn't cost us a win today, but it will beginning next week if he keeps it up. He wants so bad to be recognized for his coaching decisions....but his coaching decisions are stupid.

Dan, the reason nobody brings in their second team O after an opening TD drive, is not because they're dumb and you're smart....it's because they're smart and you're dumb. Quit trying to be cute and think outside the box....you have the best talent you've ever had, for God's sake let them get out there and dominate. If they do, you'll have plenty of time in the 3rd and 4th quarters to get 2nd and 3rd teamers reps.

He's trying to get Damien actually in game experience for whatever reason. But it's gotta stop at some point. Damien was on the field too much this time. I've seen teams have down games before and play flat, but the coach is not supposed to be the cause of it.