PDA

View Full Version : FG Kicking hauting the Fighting Leaches of Washington State tonight @ Nevada....

RougeDawg
09-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Their #1 kicker missed two under 40 earlier in the game and now they are down 11 with 3 to play. WsSt has been forced to go into 4 down territory early because of shitty FG kicking. I feel their pain. On the bright side, the backup kicker did nail one from around 38 yards I believe. Wanted to bring this to light and point out that we aren't the only power conference team with ST struggles. And an illegal substitution penalty may have just wrapped this one in Wolfpack Blue and White.

SDDawg
09-06-2014, 01:12 AM
It sucks to suck.

Quaoarsking
09-06-2014, 07:41 AM
Feel bad for Leach. Two tough losses to open the season. They'll have to go 5-4 in the Pac-12 now to reach a bowl, which is possible but going to be tough.

msstate7
09-06-2014, 07:55 AM
Feel bad for Leach. Two tough losses to open the season. They'll have to go 5-4 in the Pac-12 now to reach a bowl, which is possible but going to be tough.

Not happening. Look at their schedule. They're staring 2-10 in the face. The pac 12 is a tough conference.

preachermatt83
09-06-2014, 09:50 AM
That kicker better watch it... we know how Leach will find him a kicker... OPEN TRYOUTS!!! I love it. We should do that..

SDDawg
09-06-2014, 11:25 AM
Leach is not doing a good job. I hate to say it because I wanted to see him do well and thought he might turn the corner last year. To lose to Nevada the way they did, that's just a lack of preparation and/or not having the right athletes on the field. Either way, he has to step it up. Even with the Cougs being as bad as they area, he's coaching for his job if he can't at least 5 games this year.