PDA

View Full Version : Another OM miracle. Morris cleared by NCAA to play.

Radddawg
09-05-2014, 05:49 PM
He was yelling into the phone saying that the Morriss kid TSUN got to transfer in from UCLA was cleared by the NCAA. Said their Oline troubles were over now that he can play. I dont see how an overweight, out of shape tackle can fix an offensive front that averaged 2 yards per carry against an undersized Boise State front 7 but hey, what do I know ?

Leroy Jenkins
09-05-2014, 05:55 PM
He is Tonsils back-up at LT. At least that what the internets say.

RougeDawg
09-05-2014, 05:57 PM
How do the continually get the NCAA to bend and alter the rules and regulations? They and Vaught are mainly responsible for the current scholly and recruiting rules we have today, but continue to get free passes.

defiantdog
09-05-2014, 06:03 PM
The real issue for them is.... they always have to get players cleared. They always have issues like this.... you can't really build a program like this.

BeardoMSU
09-05-2014, 06:06 PM
How do the continually get the NCAA to bend and alter the rules and regulations? They and Vaught are mainly responsible for the current scholly and recruiting rules we have today, but continue to get free passes.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise....

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Seinfeld-Its-a-Festivus-Miracle.gif

GreenheadDawg
09-05-2014, 06:13 PM
He was yelling into the phone saying that the Morriss kid TSUN got to transfer in from UCLA was cleared by the NCAA. Said their Oline troubles were over now that he can play. I dont see how an overweight, out of shape tackle can fix an offensive front that averaged 2 yards per carry against an undersized Boise State front 7 but hey, what do I know ?

Ha their problems are FAR from over. Their right side of the line is probably the worst in the SEC. Don't see how Morris will fix that. I could be wrong but wasn't he like 370 lbs or something like that?

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 06:15 PM
The NCAA has no balls. Think about it....Ole miss lays a turd for 3 quarters on national TV because their OLine sucks, so what happens....they miraculously get an OLineman cleared the next week! Same shit, different day. I hope one day they get the death penalty and the whole damn school has to shut down. Until then, we'll make it 5 out of 6 in November regardless of their OL.

BeardoMSU
09-05-2014, 06:16 PM
The NCAA has no balls. Think about it....Ole miss lays a turd for 3 quarters on national TV because their OLine sucks, so what happens....they miraculously get an OLineman cleared the next week! Same shit, different day. I hope one day they get the death penalty and the whole damn school has to shut down. Until then, we'll make it 5 out of 6 in November regardless of their OL.

The timing is certainly curious, Cadaver.

GreenheadDawg
09-05-2014, 06:18 PM

Morris is not going to change the fact that their O-line is terrible. Not gonna matter. Unless he has lost about 50 pounds he's not gonna do shit against an SEC d-line

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2014, 06:21 PM
The real problem at Ole Miss is that their staff can't coach. Morris won't help them one bit. If he was that good, he would've stayed at UCLA.

SDDawg
09-05-2014, 06:26 PM
The real problem at Ole Miss is that their staff can't coach. Morris won't help them one bit. If he was that good, he would've stayed at UCLA.

http://geekologie.com/2013/06/03/spelling-bee-winner-excitement.gif

PassInterference
09-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Remind me why this kid transferred?

Coach34
09-05-2014, 06:31 PM
He hasnt played one down of college football yet. Remember that

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 06:32 PM

My guess is the kid won't be much better than what they've got....but the fact that they need OL depth and then Poof, it appears, is ridiculous

RougeDawg
09-05-2014, 06:35 PM
I don't care if he's an all American or towel bit. The simple fact that they continue to make their own rules when it comes to dealing with the NCAA.

I seen it dawg
09-05-2014, 06:35 PM
The fact they have to get some fatass that can't stay at the school he went to come help speaks volumes about the shittyness of the program. These ****ers are about to be in a tailspin and don't even know it.

starkvegasdawg
09-05-2014, 06:37 PM
My guess is the kid won't be much better than what they've got....but the fact that they need OL depth and then Poof, it appears, is ridiculous

Aren't they trying to clear a wr too or is that someone else? I know OU is trying to get DGB.

RougeDawg
09-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Aren't they trying to clear a wr too or is that someone else? I know OU is trying to get DGB.

Stringfellow from Nebraska?

I seen it dawg
09-05-2014, 06:40 PM
DGB has already been declared ineligible. The appeal was denied. On to the nfl for him.

GreenheadDawg
09-05-2014, 06:45 PM

Stringfellow was denied

Radddawg
09-05-2014, 08:17 PM
I looked him up on Scout. Looks to me like he's just another cruitin ranking addition to the Bears last class that will end up being a total bust. Same story. Different day.

MarketingBully01
09-05-2014, 08:43 PM

How many big fat asses do they have? This guy will add to their big fat assed line but to run Freeze's offense don't you need to be a little quicker of foot? I believe this guy is what 340? Ole Miss, where they turn 4 and 5 star OL into big fat asses.

MarketingBully01
09-05-2014, 08:48 PM

Not only that but he is coming off an ACL tear in the spring so not sure how much work he got in in the spring as well. So there's that...

Radddawg
09-05-2014, 09:32 PM
My black bear friend said it was an achilles tear on the phone today. Hell, that's tougher for a Tackle to come back from than a ligament issue. Of course he healed up faster from this injury than anyone in college football history and is ready to dominate. At least according to the Webel faithful.

deltadawg99
09-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Yeah having a 75% healthy transfer get cleared to play solves all their problems.

yjnkdawg
09-05-2014, 10:23 PM
It's still frustrating and strange, how OM can circumvent the NCAA rules to their advantage. Makes you wonder ?

Dawg496
09-06-2014, 07:21 AM
When you don't have a PE teacher as your compliance director, you can actually try and exploit stupid NCAA rules. Maybe State will join the party in the next 50 years or so.

starkvegasdawg
09-06-2014, 07:29 AM
When you don't have a PE teacher as your compliance director, you can actually try and exploit stupid NCAA rules. Maybe State will join the party in the next 50 years or so.
Doubtful. Knowing us we'll hire a librarian to take his place.

Sienfield
09-06-2014, 08:17 AM
Ole Miss is the clearing house for college transfers.