PDA

View Full Version : Nick Fitzgerald

Dawg61
09-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Is the shirt getting burned tomorrow? I think it might. Just going on gut feeling here. I think the Dak slight injury will force the hand of a willing Dan and we get to see what this stud from Richmond Hill, Georgia has got. I think we're going to be very pleased with Fitz. I want to see what he's got. It's stupid to redshirt both him and Staley this year imo.

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 03:10 PM
He's not red shirting regardless IMO. Dan doesn't want 2 QB's in the same class that are so similar. I think we see him tomorrow if it's a blowout...but I don't think Dak's injury has anything to do with not red shirting. In our system, I feel like we need 3 QB's ready and available at all times anyway

Homedawg
09-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Is the shirt getting burned tomorrow? I think it might. Just going on gut feeling here. I think the Dak slight injury will force the hand of a willing Dan and we get to see what this stud from Richmond Hill, Georgia has got. I think we're going to be very pleased with Fitz. I want to see what he's got. It's stupid to redshirt both him and Staley this year imo.

At this point, we don't know which one is going to be a better qb. Fitz is only ahead now because he's been here longer. Redshirt both of em if at all possible. 2 in the same class will work itself out down the road.

Homedawg
09-05-2014, 03:12 PM
He's not red shirting regardless IMO. Dan doesn't want 2 QB's in the same class that are so similar. I think we see him tomorrow if it's a blowout...but I don't think Dak's injury has anything to do with not red shirting. In our system, I feel like we need 3 QB's ready and available at all times anyway

Without an injury he WAS red shirting. Per 2 different offensive coaches. Whether he does now or not, don't know but he was as of a week ago.

SDDawg
09-05-2014, 03:14 PM
I understand the redshirting argument, but because the QBs are going to get banged up in our system I'd rather see Fitz on the field this week than wait until later in the year and be forced to use him then with zero experience.

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Without an injury he WAS red shirting. Per 2 different offensive coaches. Whether he does now or not, don't know but he was as of a week ago.

I don't like that if true. That would be like admitting you think one will transfer out or change position eventually. Doesn't make sense to me, but I'll trust em.

Dawg61
09-05-2014, 03:17 PM

No offense to Williams but I'd like to see if Fitz is ahead of him at this point. We will need significant minutes from our #2 QB this year and I think Fitz could be that guy. Again just a hunch here but if this season is lining up to be special we shouldn't be redshirting better QBs than what we have at #2 right now. I thought Williams had a poor showing vs USM. Sorry but just being honest. I want to see Fitz.

defiantdog
09-05-2014, 03:18 PM
As far as I know, players have the choice to redshirt or not. But in this circumstance, I'd like to see him play. It's better to have 3 QB's on the depth chart. I feel bad for Fitz, I think he'd be better at TE. We already have Staley redshirting and Tiano and Virgil coming in next year. I think he needs to step in and prove himself before he gets lost in the shuffle.

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 03:19 PM
As far as I know, players have the choice to redshirt or not. But in this circumstance, I'd like to see him play. It's better to have 3 QB's on the depth chart. I feel bad for Fitz, I think he'd be better at TE. We already have Staley redshirting and Tiano and Virgil coming in next year. I think he needs to step in and prove himself before he gets lost in the shuffle.

Nice picture

Dawg61
09-05-2014, 03:24 PM

Doubt he gets lost in the shuffle. He's already popular with the fans so I bet he is also with the coaches.

defiantdog
09-05-2014, 03:24 PM
Nice picture

Thanks man.... I appreciate the powers to be for letting us have image sigs now

maroonmania
09-05-2014, 03:26 PM

Love that uniform. Sorry but I just can't get into the fat white stripe on the helmet and sleeves we've been wearing the last couple of years. Last week's uniform was MUCH better and I hope we stick with them.

To the QB topic, as I posted in another thread this week, it doesn't make a lot of sense to redshirt Fitz because 1. we NEED to have 3 QBs ready to go for any game the way we expose our QB to hits and 2. if we DO redshirt Fitz it means next year we will have 2 redshirt FR and 2 true FR QBs on the same roster with only 2 QBs in the SO-SR ranks. Just seems unbalanced.

Homedawg
09-05-2014, 03:27 PM
No offense to Williams but I'd like to see if Fitz is ahead of him at this point. We will need significant minutes from our #2 QB this year and I think Fitz could be that guy. Again just a hunch here but if this season is lining up to be special we shouldn't be redshirting better QBs than what we have at #2 right now. I thought Williams had a poor showing vs USM. Sorry but just being honest. I want to see Fitz.
And you are basing this off of what? High school film? His team didn't even throw the ball. He might be the next heisman winner but you are basing this off of nothing. Williams wasn't great against usm. But I can assure you he's light years ahead of fitz---today.

yjnkdawg
09-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Personally, I would like for Fitz to get some playing time and see how he handles being in a game type situation, but I put my faith in what the coaches think is best. I'll second the motion. That is a great pic, defiantdog.

Homedawg
09-05-2014, 03:28 PM
If we get to our third qb we are in deep shit anyway.

Coach34
09-05-2014, 03:29 PM
I don't think him RS'ing was ever considered once he proved to be ahead of Staley during August practice

Dawg61
09-05-2014, 03:34 PM
I don't think him RS'ing was ever considered once he proved to be ahead of Staley during August practice

This is what I am basing my gut feeling on Fitz about. He's already proven to be ahead of a very gifted athlete in Staley.

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 03:49 PM

I agree.

Goat Holder
09-05-2014, 03:51 PM
It's stupid to redshirt both him and Staley this year imo.

Why?

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 03:52 PM
And you are basing this off of what? High school film? His team didn't even throw the ball. He might be the next heisman winner but you are basing this off of nothing. Williams wasn't great against usm. But I can assure you he's light years ahead of fitz---today.

Not trying to answer for Dawg61...But I was impressed with his passes in the scrimmage games I watched. And he made it a point to follow every step Dak took during the offseason, and Dak even commented a few times about how well Nick was progressing. So I too am interested in seeing him play some. That being said, he is still a good bit behind Damien I'm sure. Williams was forced to grow up fast last year, so I accredit his subpar output vs USM to him being a little rusty, and being forced to play with the second teamers. Put him out there with the first string group and he probably looks a lot better, especially after knocking the rust off last week.

Goat Holder
09-05-2014, 03:54 PM
At this point, we don't know which one is going to be a better qb. Fitz is only ahead now because he's been here longer. Redshirt both of em if at all possible. 2 in the same class will work itself out down the road.

Thank you Homedawg. A voice of reason in the madness. No reason to waste Fitzgerald's eligibility unless he's forced into action. To play him simply to say you have a Sr-Jr-So-Fr-RFr depth chart next year is what is beyond stupid.

Original48
09-05-2014, 03:54 PM
When he does play I say: Bulldog offense..Give em Fitz!! I guess that will get stolen too..

Goat Holder
09-05-2014, 03:55 PM

This just isn't correct.

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Thanks man.... I appreciate the powers to be for letting us have image sigs now

I wish I could create a cool image with a player in this jersey to put in my sig. If any of you creative types wants to help a brotha out, PM me.

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/promo/2012/11/03/2012-11-3-ncaa-football-mississippi-state-x-large.jpg

maroonmania
09-05-2014, 04:01 PM
This is what I am basing my gut feeling on Fitz about. He's already proven to be ahead of a very gifted athlete in Staley.

Would be pretty surprising if Staley was already ahead of Fitz given all the extra practice time Fitz has had compared to Staley.

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Thank you Homedawg. A voice of reason in the madness. No reason to waste Fitzgerald's eligibility unless he's forced into action. To play him simply to say you have a Sr-Jr-So-Fr-RFr depth chart next year is what is beyond stupid.

Who says don't red shirt him "ONLY" because of depth chart balance? Most of us, if not all, are saying don't redshirt him because we need a 3rd string QB. Did you watch our season last year? Have you been around for this week's injury reporting? We need a 3rd string QB, preferably with a little experience, and if you can accomplish that while also balancing out your QB depth chart, it's a win/win/win.

Goat Holder
09-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Who says don't red shirt him "ONLY" because of depth chart balance? Most of us, if not all, are saying don't redshirt him because we need a 3rd string QB. Did you watch our season last year? Have you been around for this week's injury reporting? We need a 3rd string QB, preferably with a little experience, and if you can accomplish that while also balancing out your QB depth chart, it's a win/win/win.

Damian Williams needs ALL the backup reps at this point. If Dak really did roll his ankle at practice and it's a legit concern, Fitzgerald will play. Balancing the depth chart is a dumb reason, period. You don't mess with a kid's eligibility for shit like that.

Many of you have been saying all during recrootin, spring practice and now that Fitz should play and Staley should redshirt STRICTLY for the depth chart balance. Prescott being injured this week has NOTHING to do with that.

BrunswickDawg
09-05-2014, 04:15 PM
I think it would be good to get Fitz game action and not RS. We saw last year having 3 with reps could pay off. And, I know some of y'all saw him in the spring game - but having seen him in live game action here in BWK last fall, I have no doubt that having gone through spring camp through now he can do at least as well as Damian did last year - and probably better.

Dawg61
09-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Why?

When you stager their eligibility I think you're able to get more production from both players and you don't leave a bigger hole to replace when they graduate. You ensure an extra year of quality QB depth/play and don't have potential years with drop off from the most important position on the field.

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Damian Williams needs ALL the backup reps at this point. If Dak really did roll his ankle at practice and it's a legit concern, Fitzgerald will play. Balancing the depth chart is a dumb reason, period. You don't mess with a kid's eligibility for shit like that.

Many of you have been saying all during recrootin, spring practice and now that Fitz should play and Staley should redshirt STRICTLY for the depth chart balance. Prescott being injured this week has NOTHING to do with that.

In other words, "I'm lumping everyone in with a few, to try and make myself seem more knowledgeable"

Got it

Goat Holder
09-05-2014, 04:22 PM
When you stager their eligibility I think you're able to get more production from both players and you don't leave a bigger whole to replace when they graduate. You ensure an extra year of quality QB depth/play and don't have potential years with drop off from the most important position on the field.

Disagree. I don't really think it matters at this point. I guarantee you, redshirt or not, that if Fitzgerald establishes himself as the #1 QB behind Williams or the starter, in the new few years, Staley will transfer. There won't be any waiting around until the end.

Goat Holder
09-05-2014, 04:24 PM
In other words, "I'm lumping everyone in with a few, to try and make myself seem more knowledgeable"

Got it

I was pretty much the only one who didn't want to play Fitzgerald for depth chart balancing reasons. And now there's Homedawg.

Just sayin'. Whether or not I'm knowledgeable is what it is, regardless of who will admit it.

Quaoarsking
09-05-2014, 04:25 PM
For what its worth, we've only used 2 qbs in 3 of Mullen's 5 seasons:

2009 - Lee and Relf (Russell RS)
2010 - Relf and Russell (Favre RS)
2011 - Relf, Russell, Favre (Prescott RS)
2012 - Russell and Prescott
2013 - Russell, Prescott, Williams

We might need 3 quarterbacks this year, but it's not an ironclad law of Mullen's system.

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Disagree. I don't really think it matters at this point. I guarantee you, redshirt or not, that if Fitzgerald establishes himself as the #1 QB behind Williams or the starter, in the new few years, Staley will transfer. There won't be any waiting around until the end.

Why post this garbage?

Goat Holder
09-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Why post this garbage?

Damn, son. Relax. It's a fact of life. Unless they move positions, it's most likely that QBs want to play. That's not singling out Staley. They all do it.

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/413118/220.jpg

engie
Gotdang someone put goat back on vacation or back on his meds

Dawg61

Staley is a 4* basketball player. Doubt he transfers if football is taking longer than expected.

Goat Holder
09-05-2014, 05:18 PM

Add to the discussion or STFU.

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 05:19 PM

No shit

RougeDawg
09-05-2014, 05:49 PM

I agree with Cadaver here. In our offense, The QB takes hits and having more QBs in the rotation can spread the hits out more. Add in the fact we needed 3 QB's last year and could have benefitted from more than 2 QB's most years under Mullen, why not let your 3rd string guy get sine quaking reps in these next two weeks, opposed to week 6 against a top 15 SEC foe? Our 3rd string QB is one play, or practice, away from being the #2 guy. These next two weeks are priceless in regards to QB expertise and getting one's feet wet. Based on our QB recruiting the past few years, the longer you wait to get on the field, the further down the chart you seem to fall. If Damien hadn't played last year, most on here wouldn't feel comfortable with him as the backup and would probably be callig for Fitz to be #2. But instead, DWill was forced into action and proved he could hang. How much better and relaxed to you think our team and fans will be if we have 3 QB's who we feel confident can come in and take the wheel, without driving us into the ditch?

defiantdog
09-05-2014, 05:53 PM
I agree with Cadaver here. In our offense, The QB takes hits and having more QBs in the rotation can spread the hits out more. Add in the fact we needed 3 QB's last year and could have benefitted from more than 2 QB's most years under Mullen, why not let your 3rd string guy get sine quaking reps in these next two weeks, opposed to week 6 against a top 15 SEC foe? Our 3rd string QB is one play, or practice, away from being the #2 guy. These next two weeks are priceless in regards to QB expertise and getting one's feet wet. Based on our QB recruiting the past few years, the longer you wait to get on the field, the further down the chart you seem to fall. If Damien hadn't played last year, most on here wouldn't feel comfortable with him as the backup and would probably be callig for Fitz to be #2. But instead, DWill was forced into action and proved he could hang. How much better and relaxed to you think our team and fans will be if we have 3 QB's who we feel confident can come in and take the wheel, without driving us into the ditch?

Exactly.... Mullen's system almost demands 3 qb's because of how much that position is used to run the ball.

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 06:04 PM

Excellent post

RougeDawg
09-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Excellent post

Thanks. A brief Slidell daiquiri stop helped me relax after a long short week.

smootness
09-05-2014, 06:21 PM
I have to agree with Goat and Homedawg here, and I don't like saying that. Redshirting solely to use a year of Fitzgerald's eligibility wouldn't be a good reason.

61, I'm not sure what you're saying. Using one year of Fitzgerald only shortens his time on campus, that's all it does. It doesn't give us more of anything.

What if we burn Fitz's redshirt just to do it, then he wins the job in 2 years and Staley transfers anyway? That wouldn't help us at all.

RougeDawg
09-05-2014, 06:26 PM
For what its worth, we've only used 2 qbs in 3 of Mullen's 5 seasons:

2009 - Lee and Relf (Russell RS)
2010 - Relf and Russell (Favre RS)
2011 - Relf, Russell, Favre (Prescott RS)
2012 - Russell and Prescott
2013 - Russell, Prescott, Williams

We might need 3 quarterbacks this year, but it's not an ironclad law of Mullen's system.

I think that's more of a result of not having 3 capable QB's most years under Mullen. It hasn't been until this and last year that we have had 3 QB's on our roster, worthy of PT. For whatever reason, it took Dan a few years to start pulling in QB's yo fit his system. Dak is really the first true "Mullen" QB we have had since Dan has been here. He developed Ralph into a pretty good QB for our system but we've never had 3+ QB's on our roster that are essentially plug and play for our system.

CadaverDawg
09-05-2014, 06:30 PM
I have to agree with Goat and Homedawg here, and I don't like saying that. Redshirting solely to use a year of Fitzgerald's eligibility wouldn't be a good reason.

61, I'm not sure what you're saying. Using one year of Fitzgerald only shortens his time on campus, that's all it does. It doesn't give us more of anything.

What if we burn Fitz's redshirt just to do it, then he wins the job in 2 years and Staley transfers anyway? That wouldn't help us at all.

If people were saying "we should not redshirt Fitz SOLELY for the purpose of balancing the class", I might agree with you. But many of us are saying we'd like a 3rd string QB with a few snaps under his belt considering the style of offense we run and the fact that our starter is already dinged up after 1 week.

Gotta watch for Goat twisting people's words or lumping people into the same group as one poster.

Dawg61
09-05-2014, 07:22 PM

Well we have two possibly three QB's coming in behind these two next year. When you lump more than one in the same class there becomes a tendency for one to get covered up or buried by the other. Always behind always 2nd always covered up always less reps. To maximize production from both you should break up their graduating years. Just my theory but you extend the life of your bench and depth of your bench when you space it out wisely. Then we are in a position where we always have 3 even 4 quality QBs on the roster. Play the top 3 and redshirt the 4th. Every year and even on some years the 4th plays and the 3rd or even 2nd might redshirt. QB becomes stocked and rich at MSU which it almost is already.

Dawgfan77
09-06-2014, 06:23 AM
Let me add these few points. What do Johnny football, jamies Winston and RGIII all have in common? They each won the heisman and all redshirted. I was told from someone very close to the program that Staley had the most potential of any QB That dan has ever signed not named tebow, dan and staff thinks he is the next cam. So just because ES may RS don't just write him off as a transfer or Fitz is better. DWill is a good backup and can get the job done ala Greg plump but Staley is the future.

defiantdog
09-06-2014, 06:41 AM
Let me add these few points. What do Johnny football, jamies Winston and RGIII all have in common? They each won the heisman and all redshirted. I was told from someone very close to the program that Staley had the most potential of any QB That dan has ever signed not named tebow, dan and staff thinks he is the next cam. So just because ES may RS don't just write him off as a transfer or Fitz is better. DWill is a good backup and can get the job done ala Greg plump but Staley is the future.

Yeah, but we have Nick Tiano (who's lighting it up this year for Chatanooga) and Chason Virgil (who's lighting up the competition out of Dallas) are coming in next year. That'll give us 6 qb's on the roster next year. Now that's unheard of for State. To have ES transfer would not be out of the question because of the ridiculous depth we have coming in.

It basically comes down to.... who wants to work the hardest for the job when Dak is gone. And I don't want us to run a 2 qb system. I hate when teams do that shit. But again, this is a good problem to have.

BTW, Virgil and Tiano are the real deal. Both can run and pass. Virgil is fast too.... real fast. And I expect both sign with us in February too. They are all State.

Dawg61
06-15-2017, 04:34 PM
Bump for Brunswick, I was the 1st person on this board asking for Fitz to get a look as the starting QB. You can permanently get off my nuts about him now. Thanks

Maroon Wizardry
06-15-2017, 05:56 PM
i'm super excited. I think he grows up this yearand is ready to play football like a man instead of a young adult. This is his team and i think he wants to take it to the next level... he wants to do things not even Dak has done before.

BrunswickDawg
06-15-2017, 06:01 PM
Bump for Brunswick, I was the 1st person on this board asking for Fitz to get a look as the starting QB. You can permanently get off my nuts about him now. Thanks

https://media.giphy.com/media/hAt4kMHnaVeNO/giphy.gif

MaroonFlounder
06-15-2017, 06:01 PM

Wow.

You bumped a 2 1/2 year old thread to prove a point.

Dawg61
06-15-2017, 07:04 PM
Aww Bruns you don't like me exposing your man crush to the world. I'm sorry pumpkin

Turfdawg67
06-15-2017, 07:19 PM
I just need to know who goat holder was and what he did to get banned! LOL!

BiscuitEater
06-15-2017, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the memories~

Dawg61
06-15-2017, 07:35 PM
I just need to know who goat holder was and what he did to get banned! LOL!

He's Hoover Dawg on SPS. He dips his toes into not cool subject matter all the time basically is how I viewed it.

BrunswickDawg
06-15-2017, 07:39 PM
Aww Bruns you don't like me exposing your man crush to the world. I'm sorry pumpkin
Oh no, my secret is exposed. I happen to like a State player I've been watching since he was in high school. I don't spend my energies tearing him down when he makes mistakes, or downgrading him when someone praises him. I guess with such a piss poor attitude I'll never be a real State fan like Dawg61. How will I ever survive?

Maybe we should just go back to having terrible QBs who aren't praised as potential first rounders by ESPN analysts so we can stay in our comfort zone.

Dawg61
06-15-2017, 08:19 PM
Oh no, my secret is exposed. I happen to like a State player I've been watching since he was in high school. I don't spend my energies tearing him down when he makes mistakes, or downgrading him when someone praises him. I guess with such a piss poor attitude I'll never be a real State fan like Dawg61. How will I ever survive?

Maybe we should just go back to having terrible QBs who aren't praised as potential first rounders by ESPN analysts so we can stay in our comfort zone.

You just gonna keep doubling down on being a dickhead huh. If it was the 1st time you jumped me over Fitz I wouldn't have said shit about it but you seem to have a couple game thread comments I said at the beginning of the year when Fitz struggled stuck in your head about me specifically. Again I like Fitzgerald and have taken up for him numerous times with C34 and others regarding our expectations for next year. He led the ****ing country in total yards the last half of the season. I can say the wooliest comments ever about him and it won't matter cause you keep reverting back to whatever game that was as the norm for me. I do not think he is a 1st round draft pick. I didn't say anything negative about him in that last sentence. I just don't think he is a 1st round draft pick. ****ing Dak Prescott went in the 4th round dude. Get over it.

Either link my game thread comments that have rustled your jimmies for a year now so I can potentially learn from whatever bothered you so much or grow some thicker skin. You think those comments are bad just wait till he really starts getting exposure. I promise you my comments won't be anything close to what other fanbases will start saying about him. You gonna have to do a lot of fighting coming up bud. Good luck with that

Turfdawg67
06-15-2017, 09:05 PM
Well... I for one enjoy both Dawg61 (I think, may be forgetting football game day threads) and Brunswick Dawg threads.

Dawg61
06-15-2017, 09:26 PM
Well... I for one enjoy both Dawg61 (I think, may be forgetting football game day threads) and Brunswick Dawg threads.

Thanks Turfdawg67, Bruns and I have called a truce. I hope Fitz proves me wrong and is the #1 draft pick overall. I certainly am rooting for him to do it. I critic a lot and sometimes that gets confused with being critical and sometimes I can be guilty of being critical when really I am just trying to critic. It's a fine line I toe and maybe I should be a little more forgiving and more rosy with my expectations towards players. I do think I am more optimistic than most with my team expectations and maybe I should take that same approach with individual players but it just doesn't seem to be my nature to do that. I think it's cause I don't want the players getting big heads from everyone telling them how great they are. Instead I critic them to the bone with hopes they use it as fuel to actually become as best as they possibly can be. When it is all said and done I really am rooting for every single MSU player to eventually be the greatest player and person they can ever possibly be.

BrunswickDawg
06-16-2017, 07:27 AM
Thanks Turf and 61 - I'll admit, I do get defensive about Fitz. Not being in MS, I rarely have any connections or insight into our players. Because of that D. Slay and Fitz will always be "my boys" because I get to follow them from hometown perspective. Early last year really hacked me with the criticisms about Fitz not working and being an a-hole. While I don't know him, Richmond Hill is in our HS region and I followed him closely. So as you watch local kids progress, you read about them, you talk to your local coaches about them, etc. you can find out what type of kid they are. To a T, everyone talked locally about Fitz being a great leader, a hard worker, a strong student, etc. So the image portrayed online didn't match with what I was told by people I trust who know. So I defended him. I let defending him get personal with 61. We put it to rest and can move on.

Tbonewannabe
06-16-2017, 08:39 AM
Thanks Turf and 61 - I'll admit, I do get defensive about Fitz. Not being in MS, I rarely have any connections or insight into our players. Because of that D. Slay and Fitz will always be "my boys" because I get to follow them from hometown perspective. Early last year really hacked me with the criticisms about Fitz not working and being an a-hole. While I don't know him, Richmond Hill is in our HS region and I followed him closely. So as you watch local kids progress, you read about them, you talk to your local coaches about them, etc. you can find out what type of kid they are. To a T, everyone talked locally about Fitz being a great leader, a hard worker, a strong student, etc. So the image portrayed online didn't match with what I was told by people I trust who know. So I defended him. I let defending him get personal with 61. We put it to rest and can move on.

I don't know what kind of leader off the field he is but on the field he seems to be great. If you can't follow a guy that is running so hard he is dragging 2 or 3 guys in the endzone then that is that player's problem. It is pretty obvious that Fitz leaves it all on the field. One thing about following Dak, the standard is so high I don't think anyone could meet it. Dak is a once in a lifetime type player with his intangibles off the field. It isn't fair to Fitz to compare him. It will be like if we compare our first baseman next year to Rooker's season this year. You will be disappointed.

ScoobaDawg
06-16-2017, 01:58 PM
Don't bump 2.5 year old shit... Link to it instead.