PDA

View Full Version : So for anyone that knows, how is the campus after Saturday's downpour and all day

Dawgheadcheese
09-03-2014, 04:16 PM
parking / tailgating? Did it leave a huge mess in the grassy areas or is it looking OK?

TheRef
09-03-2014, 04:18 PM
parking / tailgating? Did it leave a huge mess in the grassy areas or is it looking OK?

Parking wasn't affected because they closed the grass lots once it started pouring. Tailgating areas aren't too bad, truthfully.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-03-2014, 04:32 PM
The entrances to the stadium looked like they got messed up a little

MadDawg
09-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Saw a girl in a white dress and heels completely bust her ass in the mud pit outside the entrance on the east side about 15 minutes before kickoff. She literally sat there for a minute covered in mud until getting up and limping off. Felt bad for her.

There were parts of the junction tailgating area that looked like the mud was 6 inches thick.

archdog
09-03-2014, 07:04 PM
I busted my ass walking up the ramp in the stadium west side. I beleive they painted them at the last minute and could not have used the non slip paint.

Todd4State
09-03-2014, 09:54 PM
I busted my ass walking up the ramp in the stadium west side. I beleive they painted them at the last minute and could not have used the non slip paint.

They need those little black strips that give you traction so you don't slip. It's a very simple and easy fix.

missouridawg
09-03-2014, 10:01 PM
They need those little black strips that give you traction so you don't slip. It's a very simple and easy fix.

Stricklin said they are implementing this in his update today.