PDA

View Full Version : AP Poll Out:

Lloyd Christmas
09-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Linkity (http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings)

We are #31.

shoeless joe
09-02-2014, 01:34 PM
Polls mean nothing until we play somebody worth a dern. Which will be LSU. up til that point it's all a guess anyways, which is why polls this early are pointless.

BulldogBear
09-02-2014, 01:38 PM
Not worried about this yet. As said before, I want LSU to be rather ill prepared for lil' ol' Mititpi 'tate

MarketingBully01
09-02-2014, 02:00 PM
A&M was way over inflated in that poll. #9? And what happens if ECU beats USC this weekend? Could happen especially considering Mike Davis won't be playing.

Bucky Dog
09-02-2014, 02:01 PM
The LSU game will most likely start our three game stretch of playing top 10 teams!

codeDawg
09-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Winning games will take care of that.

fishwater99
09-02-2014, 02:18 PM
The LSU game will most likely start our three game stretch of playing top 10 teams!

I'm not seeing any of those as wins either.. If we get lucky we can get 1 out of 3..

Dogchomp
09-02-2014, 02:53 PM
Just win babay!

Reason2succeed
09-02-2014, 03:04 PM
I'm not seeing any of those as wins either.. If we get lucky we can get 1 out of 3..

Thank you for your thoughtful analysis*** but did you watch LSU get whipped in the first half by a one dimensional offense, did you see the holes Arkansas was blowing up in the middle of Auburn's defense or the anemia of SCar's offense? I give us a punchers chance or better in all three.

Covercorner2
09-02-2014, 03:08 PM

Yeaaaa I'm also curious as to why you think this. I'll hang up and listen...

BulldogBear
09-02-2014, 05:57 PM
I love that A&M is a "top ten" team. Just noticed that. They probably still will be when we play them. Makes it all that much of a better chance (such as it is) to get college gameday if we topple LSU. Then we get to look good beating a "top ten" team. Incidently, I'm still not a believer. I believe they will still struggle to be bowl eligible. It worked out for them THIS time but they're defense will get blasted against SEC teams that have a running game with a pulse. They may beat Ole Miss. Pencil in Auburn, MSU, Arkansas, and Alabama as losses. They'll have to come up with 5 more wins in the other games.

Just to clarify: I'm in the camp that would say, "wow, SC is really not who we thought they were." I still think TAMU more or less is, though perhaps slightly better than I thought.