PDA

View Full Version : When do the latest polls come out?

starkvegasdawg
09-02-2014, 07:37 AM
I thought they were normally on Sunday but I guess with at least one game on Sunday that has been delayed. I'm guessing today sometime? I am just curious to see how close we came to cracking the top 25 and how much of a massive leap TSUN got after their "dominating rout" of national title contending Boise State.

TheRef
09-02-2014, 07:45 AM
Usually around Noon ET

DudyDawg
09-02-2014, 07:51 AM
BCS would usually come out on Mondays if I remember. Not sure what it'll be like on normal weeks now. I guess most people are using the AP polls?

hailmari
09-02-2014, 07:56 AM
I'm guessing Labor Day postponed it. I haven't seen one either.

Statefan
09-02-2014, 08:05 AM
I assume today since I've seen some tweets about it. Here's a good one

@McMurphyESPN: My AP ballot: Ga FSU A&M Ala OU LSU Ore Aub MSU Bay USC UCLA OhSt Stan ND Wis Neb ASU MsSt OkSt OleMiss PSU Clem SCar UL

ShotgunDawg
09-02-2014, 08:16 AM

@McMurphyESPN: My AP ballot: Ga FSU A&M Ala OU LSU Ore Aub MSU Bay USC UCLA OhSt Stan ND Wis Neb ASU MsSt OkSt OleMiss PSU Clem SCar UL

Was just about to post this. It seems that people that actually watch us and Ole Miss play, realize the truth: we are slightly better than them. However, they will still be ranked higher than us in the actual poll due to the northern and western media that hasn't watched us play, thinks us and Ole Miss are the same school, or have watched Ole Miss' astonishing 3 ESPN documentaries, which has to lead the nation by far.

DudyDawg
09-02-2014, 08:19 AM
It's not just northern or western media either. The damn producer on Finebaum who jumps in called us Ole Miss yesterday

starkvegasdawg
09-02-2014, 08:20 AM

Oh wouldn't that just be precious if something like that actually happened and we leapfrogged the bears after beating USM. All of a sudden polls wouldn't matter this early.

Pretty soon all the TSUN are going to have major cases of blue balls. They can't blow each other over winning the Egg Bowl any more. This year they are losing recruiting so that is no longer available. Now, they may be close to losing being ranked higher. They're just going to be down to the Grove in their minds.