PDA

View Full Version : Griffin tweet...

preachermatt83
09-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Nick Griffin
‏@MacGrifferous Extra conditioning after practice so I can finish those long runs ��

I love this guy! He is a great team first guy and admits his shortcomings and, even as a senior still working to get better!

whosyourdawgy
09-01-2014, 10:52 PM
I saw it and gave him a little ribbing for it. Gotta love MacGrifferous

War Machine Dawg
09-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Love the work ethic, but we all know Griff not being able to finish the long runs has nothing to do with conditioning. Griff just doesn't have the top end speed anymore to run away from DBs. The toll the injuries have taken on him sucks.

justwin
09-02-2014, 12:17 AM
I'm excited to see what he can do after another 20 carries and a few tds in the next 2 games. His confidence will continue to grow with each carry. Nice to see the coaches give him the ball. We need him to beat LSU and the other big boys in the West.

Ralph
09-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Nick Griffin
‏@MacGrifferous Extra conditioning after practice so I can finish those long runs ��

I love this guy! He is a great team first guy and admits his shortcomings and, even as a senior still working to get better!

I liked the way he looked in short yardage situations. Have a lot of respect for a guy that has come back as many times as he has and still have this attitude.

Offshore Dawg
09-02-2014, 05:38 AM
I have nothing but RESPECT for this guy, I wish him the best always.

Jacksondevildog
09-02-2014, 06:24 AM
We all know that hard work doesn't matter according to our friends to the north. We need to have players Instagraming and tweeting pictures of money, girls, and alcoholic beverages.

TheRef
09-02-2014, 06:59 AM
We all know that hard work doesn't matter according to our friends to the north. We need to have players Instagraming and tweeting pictures of money, girls, and alcoholic beverages.

Don't forget Boy Band pics and Holding your junk pics

headcoach98
09-02-2014, 08:41 AM
I love him, team first guy & humble. Like someone already mentioned love him in short yardage.