PDA

View Full Version : Uniform situation

TheRef
09-01-2014, 06:25 PM
From the @HailStateEQ Twitter account (Equipment Manager)

MSU Equipment
@HailStateEQ
With the positive feedback from everyone regarding the 100 Year Anniversary uniforms, we have decided that we will wear them again this season. When we worked with @adidasUS with the production of the uniforms, it was to be for the USM game only so we only ordered what we needed for the one game. The uniforms are produced overseas and the lead time is several months so we could not get more made in time for this season. We have decided that we will select a few games this season and wear them for those selected games. Thank you for your support and feedback. We have the best fans in the world. You are what makes @msstate so special. Thank you and #HailState

defiantdog
09-01-2014, 06:37 PM
That's awesome.... I guess the players liked the new uniforms better as well. I hope they pick the A&M game (so we we don't look so damn similar)

Reason2succeed
09-01-2014, 06:41 PM
They have heard our cries!

drummerdawg
09-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Hope we keep the helmets even when we don't get to wear those jerseys

Todd4State
09-01-2014, 06:45 PM
I hope they order enough for six more home games. And maybe like some white ones for five road games.

Great news though!

Leroy Jenkins
09-01-2014, 06:53 PM
From the @HailStateEQ Twitter account (Equipment Manager)

MSU Equipment
@HailStateEQ
With the positive feedback from everyone regarding the 100 Year Anniversary uniforms, we have decided that we will wear them again this season. When we worked with @adidasUS with the production of the uniforms, it was to be for the USM game only so we only ordered what we needed for the one game. The uniforms are produced overseas and the lead time is several months so we could not get more made in time for this season. We have decided that we will select a few games this season and wear them for those selected games. Thank you for your support and feedback. We have the best fans in the world. You are what makes @msstate so special. Thank you and #HailState

Lead time? lead time? We talking about lead time? You think anybody talks to Saban about lead time?

ScoobaDawg
09-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Now the only thing to worry about is...what DOES our season long uniform actually look like. and any other special versions Adidas decides to "Oregen-ize" us

defiantdog
09-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Now the only thing to worry about is...what DOES our season long uniform actually look like. and any other special versions Adidas decides to "Oregen-ize" us

They gotta keep up with Nike in that aspect

But I hope we don't do something like this in the future.... http://imgick.oregonlive.com/home/olive-media/pgmain/img/oregonian/photo/2014/05/oregon-ducks-football-uniforms-fab5afcb7baa2b6b.jpg

Todd4State
09-01-2014, 06:58 PM

My HOPE is that this is how it's going to go down.

Scott tells Adidas that they FINALLY found something our fans actually like for a change other than the Egg Bowl uniforms. And then tells them that we want to wear them the rest of the year. Adidas wants us to wear their ridiculous whatever uniforms. Scott compromises and we wear the ugly Adidas for UAB and then we get the ones we like back for LSU and then on forward. Uses lag time as an excuse to buy time for a few weeks.

Covercorner2
09-01-2014, 07:10 PM
There's nothing wrong with our "normal" uniforms.

http://www.hailstate.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=16800&ATCLID=209522716

cbrunt29
09-01-2014, 07:14 PM
We need to wear them against A&M.

Pollodawg
09-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Hopefully, there will be a switch before next season, and these will become permanent. Kinda sounds that way from the way I read that.

Jack Lambert
09-01-2014, 07:38 PM
I was joking with a ole miss friend last week about the UCLA stripes they wear on their uniforms. Then we come out our first game with them. They do look good. I have to say I am sure if State wanted more Addidas would find someone to make them fast. After all there are what 4 billion chinese.