PDA

View Full Version : On a lighter OT note, other than our OL, I doubt anyone is eating better than me

Bully13
09-01-2014, 06:25 PM
today and this evening...

enjoying the day off. did breakfast with the Wife and Son around 10 and left to do a little shopping. actually a LOT of shopping. got some smoked salmon, grade A crackers (gluten free, flack seed and shit), along with some philly cream cheese and capers. yummy. that will be be my lunch and tide me over till dinner tonight. While watching big ears Finebaum I'll be preparing the grill while my wife and 10 yr old son hang out at the HOA pool. All by myself. Got to have these times. Drinking my vodka shots with Budweiser is the shit. I love my alone times at this juncture. Drinking, preparing my grill, eating my smoked salmon, marinating my beef tenderloin, marinating my asparugus with lime juice, tony's, olive oil and topped with parmeseon cheese waiting for the grill..

oh and my filet mingons. they have been marinating for 3 hours. I have poked them with semi deep thrusts with a fork... I have sprinkled them lightly with Tonys, a little Lea and Perrins, garlic powder on one side and just salt and ground black pepper on the flip side. oh, and olive oil on both sides to let all the yummy shit settle and make everything wonderful.

I wish I could do this shit more often but my budget does not allow it. my son just turned 10 and it is time he get introduced to filet mignon. I will also be enjoying my $7 H-Upman Cameroon wrapped Cigar while grilling out here in just a few moments. that will be pure pleasure. Once the food is prepared, I will not be just Daddy, I will be the food God. Oh, and I sprang for a $10 dollar bottle of dry merlot to finish things off during the meal. I will go into work tomorrow with a good attitude.

I may just get lucky tonight.

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-01-2014, 06:28 PM
I read it All

msstate7
09-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Did you use your EBT card for that?***

Sounds like a nice day

CadaverDawg
09-01-2014, 06:34 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1612601/interesting-o.gif

State82
09-01-2014, 07:14 PM
Would be a topic for the Outdoor Dawgs forum. Weekend cooking and drinking thread. Check it out. Good eats described there.

SDDawg
09-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Get some!

Barking 13
09-01-2014, 11:08 PM
I grilled some 17'n burgers and just looked at my 17'n pool.....

aerodawg
09-01-2014, 11:34 PM
today and this evening...

enjoying the day off. did breakfast with the Wife and Son around 10 and left to do a little shopping. actually a LOT of shopping. got some smoked salmon, grade A crackers (gluten free, flack seed and shit), along with some philly cream cheese and capers. yummy. that will be be my lunch and tide me over till dinner tonight. While watching big ears Finebaum I'll be preparing the grill while my wife and 10 yr old son hang out at the HOA pool. All by myself. Got to have these times. Drinking my vodka shots with Budweiser is the shit. I love my alone times at this juncture. Drinking, preparing my grill, eating my smoked salmon, marinating my beef tenderloin, marinating my asparugus with lime juice, tony's, olive oil and topped with parmeseon cheese waiting for the grill..

oh and my filet mingons. they have been marinating for 3 hours. I have poked them with semi deep thrusts with a fork... I have sprinkled them lightly with Tonys, a little Lea and Perrins, garlic powder on one side and just salt and ground black pepper on the flip side. oh, and olive oil on both sides to let all the yummy shit settle and make everything wonderful.

I wish I could do this shit more often but my budget does not allow it. my son just turned 10 and it is time he get introduced to filet mignon. I will also be enjoying my $7 H-Upman Cameroon wrapped Cigar while grilling out here in just a few moments. that will be pure pleasure. Once the food is prepared, I will not be just Daddy, I will be the food God. Oh, and I sprang for a $10 dollar bottle of dry merlot to finish things off during the meal. I will go into work tomorrow with a good attitude.

I may just get lucky tonight.

This word ruined the entire essay.