PDA

View Full Version : Bafoom say Freezus is a lying Messiah

Coach34
09-01-2014, 05:05 PM
I've been reading over there a little lately (It's a guilty pleasure to read the rahtards jibber jabber) and they begin talking about the OL. I see them plainly say in the thread that Freezus has been recruiting really well on the OL. Ok

Freezus say he needs better players on the OL....so which is it? Can he not develop the talent his base says he has been accruing?

As a bonus- think back to 2011 and the OL problems we had with injuries...what was the BearShark mantra? "Mullen can't croot mane...It's year 3...year 3...he should have players by now...Mullen just can't croot"

So if Freezus only wins 7 this year- is this his ceiling???

CadaverDawg
09-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Well If they are what Freeze and fans say they are, they should win 10 games at minimum. They better play a lot better than they did in the 1st 3 quarters the other night if they are going to win 10+ like they should with that roster.

TheRef
09-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Well If they are what Freeze and fans say they are, they should win 10 games at minimum. They better play a lot better than they did in the 1st 3 quarters the other night if they are going to win 10+ like they should with that roster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw5UWqpcsDs

cheewgumm
09-01-2014, 08:11 PM
they have the talent. If they don't win 10...it's on Freeze. No way around it. Kimdeechee, Treadwell, Conner, Tunsel, Pruitt, Bo Dirt...what does he want?

Pollodawg
09-01-2014, 08:21 PM
When Freeze first got to Oxford, I was concerned. I thought they may have finally gotten a winner. In year 3, from what I've seen so far, I aint worried anymore. I know beyond doubt that their fans can't point to Freeze being some kind of QB guru at least. Damn.

Bo's a three year starter and still looks like lost as hell at time. They have no power run game at all. Look at ESPN. They played Boise, and they were 104th in the country against the run. That world beater D is also north of 30 after it game up damn near four hundred yards on the ground. They look no better in year three than they did in year one.

HailState39110
09-01-2014, 08:23 PM
Just announced that Freeze is pulling Rod Taylor's redshirt for Vanderbilt.
The natives must be getting desperate in Oxford. I continuously hear that playing OL as a true freshman is insainely hard to do in the SEC . You simply cannot learn all of the schemes , put on the extra mass , etc needed to play immediately like you can at other positions . OL is the one position group that a coaching staff must DEVELOP over time to be successful

msstate7
09-01-2014, 08:27 PM
The natives must be getting desperate in Oxford. I continuously hear that playing OL as a true freshman is insainely hard to do in the SEC . You simply cannot learn all of the schemes , put on the extra mass , etc needed to play immediately like you can at other positions . OL is the one position group that a coaching staff must DEVELOP over time to be successful

Good. I hope they're playing Rawlings by the egg

Coach34
09-01-2014, 08:28 PM
I love it. Absolutely. Please play Taylor

ShotgunDawg
09-01-2014, 08:30 PM
They better win with all that talent they have this year, because next year will, likely, will be the last year they have NKoieroalajsdf, Conner, Tunsil, and Treadwell, but they will be breaking in a 1st year QB.

It's basically boom or bust this year for them unless they have Joe Montana already on the roster. I imagine if they did, he would be starting over Bo Dirt

cheewgumm
09-01-2014, 08:49 PM
If Rod is playing, to me , that means Freeze is feeling pressure, which he should. If he cant win with all this talent, then maybe Arkansas State is his ceiling.

engie
09-01-2014, 08:58 PM
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20140902-c8yg-72kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/20140902-c8yg-72kb)

Taylor looks ready ready to me. He was never going to redshirt in the first place. Moultrie kneed game 1, maybe.

msstate7
09-01-2014, 09:02 PM
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20140902-c8yg-72kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/20140902-c8yg-72kb)

Taylor looks ready ready to me. He was never going to redshirt in the first place. Moultrie kneed game 1, maybe.

Now that's a finely tuned athlete*

Bully Dee Williams
09-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Are stars awarded for square yardage of belly fat? If so, Rod is definitely a 5 star.

CadaverDawg
09-01-2014, 09:05 PM

Wow, Freeze is feeling the heat. Why would Javon Patterson want to go play for a team that can't develop OLinemen? Out of that great cruitin haul a few years ago, they have 1 softie left. The other "stud" transferred out after 1 year. Now they're blowing Taylor's redshirt. All the Rebs told us that by year 3 you shouldn't have problems like this.

Here's the problem....

If Freeze was smart, and he was confident in what he's building, he would feel comfortable in keeping Taylor redshirted and just trying to salvage this season with a bowl game and play for next year being the big one. Only one problem though....no QB. Kincade will not be ready to be the full time starter next year and produce at a high level, yet it will be Knem, Paidwell, Tunsil, and Conner's last seasons. Ruh Roh. And Freeze knows that the OM faithful aren't patient when it comes to him not delivering 10 wins when he has 10 win talent.

This should be fun.

Mjoelner34
09-01-2014, 09:07 PM

Who is that girl standing in front of him carrying a helmet?

CadaverDawg

Is that Bo's sister.....eeerr brother in the background?

EAVdog
Did you see how bad their first string OL was? Burning the red shirt on Taylor is a must. Will hurt in the long run but may save his QB.

CadaverDawg
09-01-2014, 09:09 PM
Did you see how bad their first string OL was? Burning the red shirt on Taylor is a must. Will hurt in the long run but may save his QB.

If Taylor had beat out one of the starters from the Boise game, he wouldn't have redshirted in the first place. If you are pulling a move like this out of necessity, not injury, this early in the season....uh oh.

msstate7
09-01-2014, 09:09 PM
If OM is counting on rod saving their qb, they're in bad shape.

engie
09-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Taylor was already 2nd string OG. On their pre-Boise depth chart. This is a smokescreen -- he was never actually redshirting in the first place.

CadaverDawg
09-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Taylor was already 2nd string OG. On their pre-Boise depth chart. This is a smokescreen -- he was never actually redshirting in the first place.

Oh, so he was dealing with a case of RodKnee

Covercorner2
09-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Who is that girl standing in front of him carrying a helmet?

That's Aaron Morris's backup. I sh*t you not..

Bully Dee Williams
09-01-2014, 09:18 PM
They better win with all that talent they have this year, because next year will, likely, will be the last year they have NKoieroalajsdf, Conner, Tunsil, and Treadwell, but they will be breaking in a 1st year QB.

It's basically boom or bust this year for them unless they have Joe Montana already on the roster. I imagine if they did, he would be starting over Bo Dirt

This is the most true statement ever! There best hope for a huge year, in my opinion. The bad thing for them is that Bo is their best option at qb. With him gone next year, they will be counting on two RS sophomores. Neither one of those guys is going to do much as a first year starter in the SEC. Plus, Freeze is not a qb guru. They will be a middling team again.

After next year, those big boys are gone and so are Freeze's best chances to make a splash. Freeze has shown thus far that he has no long term plan other than "we suck. Lets get some croots." This thing is going to blow up fast because Freeze is in over his head. I just hope we see the egos explode in the locker room.

OM fans can laugh at Mullen and talk about his w/l record, but Dan has been consistent with his approach to program building from day 1. He has slowly built incredible depth, made our program competitive and changed the culture of the program. Freeze has not built depth, his program is somewhat competitive, and he has actually reinforced all of the crap we hate about OM culture. Screw him and that program he coaches!

Can't wait for the implosion!

SDDawg
09-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Can't wait for CJ and crew to blow up Rod, going to be so sweet.

SDDawg
09-01-2014, 09:25 PM
This is the most true statement ever! There best hope for a huge year, in my opinion. The bad thing for them is that Bo is their best option at qb. With him gone next year, they will be counting on two RS sophomores. Neither one of those guys is going to do much as a first year starter in the SEC. Plus, Freeze is not a qb guru. They will be a middling team again.

After next year, those big boys are gone and so are Freeze's best chances to make a splash. Freeze has shown thus far that he has no long term plan other than "we suck. Lets get some croots." This thing is going to blow up fast because Freeze is in over his head. I just hope we see the egos explode in the locker room.

OM fans can laugh at Mullen and talk about his w/l record, but Dan has been consistent with his approach to program building from day 1. He has slowly built incredible depth, made our program competitive and changed the culture of the program. Freeze has not built depth, his program is somewhat competitive, and he has actually reinforced all of the crap we hate about OM culture. Screw him and that program he coaches!

Can't wait for the implosion!

You mean the snake oil doesn't actually work?!? *********

CadaverDawg
09-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Those OL can probably blow up a Buffet or a Bathroom, but not a D-Line in the SEC

ShotgunDawg
09-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Those OL can probably blow up a Buffet or a Bathroom, but not a D-Line in the SEC

This quote should be recorded and repeated often

shoeless joe
09-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Hugh's approach has been the opposite of what Mullen has done. I'm not saying this to pretend dan hasn't made some dumb decisions but when everyone was questioning some things he continued to do what he believed in and it appears to be working, as far as the talent goes. We bring in potential, redshirt, develop, create chemistry, and then have the chips stacked like they are this year. We still have to go out and perform at the level we all feel is realistic but the pieces are in place.

Plus, can anyone think of one instance where Mullen has allowed outside influences to change his approach?? Or even get him rialed(?) up and unprofessional like we've seen in Oxford? I'm not saying it hasn't happened but I don't remember it if it did.

Todd4State
09-01-2014, 10:04 PM

I'm pretty sure they're going to hit the free agent waiver wire looking for a QB this off season. They haven't developed a QB since Spurlock was there in 2005.

Then again it wouldn't shock me if they do something like put Liggins or Anthony Alford in at QB next year now that I think about it.

CadaverDawg
09-01-2014, 10:10 PM
I'm pretty sure they're going to hit the free agent waiver wire looking for a QB this off season. They haven't developed a QB since Spurlock was there in 2005.

Then again it wouldn't shock me if they do something like put Liggins or Anthony Alford in at QB next year now that I think about it.

Yea, their starting QB next year will be the QB for EMCC or somebody like that. No chance Kincade is ever anything but a Brunetti wildcat guy. And Buchanan is a clip board holder for life at OM.

ShotgunDawg
09-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Yea, their starting QB next year will be the QB for EMCC or somebody like that. No chance Kincade is ever anything but a Brunetti wildcat guy. And Buchanan is a clip board holder for life at OM.

Two 4 stars baby!!!! They have outstanding QB development

SDDawg
09-01-2014, 10:16 PM

Can we at least pretend it's going to be Liggins for a little while? Let a boy dream a little...

SDDawg
09-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Two 4 stars baby!!!! They have outstanding QB development

Using Hugh's excellent math skills I'm surprised he's not running around touting "8 stars" at the QB position... *****

ShotgunDawg
09-01-2014, 10:57 PM
I wonder if Ole Miss fans are as excited about getting to play us this year as we are about getting to play them? I can't wait to play those guys. Gonna be fun

SDDawg
09-01-2014, 11:14 PM
I wonder if Ole Miss fans are as excited about getting to play us this year as we are about getting to play them? I can't wait to play those guys. Gonna be fun

They are fearful. They see no upside and tons of downside. Skeeeeerrrrrttttt is the technical term I believe.

starkvegasdawg
09-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Can we at least pretend it's going to be Liggins for a little while? Let a boy dream a little...

I can't wait to see his scrambling abilities. Take three steps, say to hell with it, and fall down.

BossDawg
09-01-2014, 11:26 PM
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj218/msudawgs1978/m_20140902-c8yg-72kb_zps6221a2b1.jpg

MarketingBully01
09-01-2014, 11:45 PM
If OM is counting on rod saving their qb, they're in bad shape.

About as bad a shape as Rod himself???? "Rim Tap"

MarketingBully01
09-01-2014, 11:49 PM

Please someone fark this photo. It would be legend "wait for it" dary.

War Machine Dawg
09-01-2014, 11:56 PM
When Freeze first got to Oxford, I was concerned. I thought they may have finally gotten a winner. In year 3, from what I've seen so far, I aint worried anymore. I know beyond doubt that their fans can't point to Freeze being some kind of QB guru at least. Damn.

Bo's a three year starter and still looks like lost as hell at time. They have no power run game at all. Look at ESPN. They played Boise, and they were 104th in the country against the run. That world beater D is also north of 30 after it game up damn near four hundred yards on the ground. They look no better in year three than they did in year one.

That has just as much to do with Bo Dirt's mental talent level. I doubt Mullen & Brian Johnson could make CBS much better than he is. Of course, TSUN is so bad at recruiting QBs, we probably don't have to worry about them having one worth a damn for Freezus to coach.

Dawg61
09-02-2014, 12:05 AM
Is that Bo's sister.....eeerr brother in the background?

That's Bo Dirt. Remember he's been lifting.

Dawgface
09-02-2014, 06:56 AM
He looks like he has been getting plenty of reps at the dining table.

Johnson85
09-02-2014, 10:31 AM
The bad thing for them is that Bo is their best option at qb. With him gone next year, they will be counting on two RS sophomores. Neither one of those guys is going to do much as a first year starter in the SEC. Plus, Freeze is not a qb guru. They will be a middling team again.

Do you need a good QB to run Freeze's system? It seems like lots of qb's could do what Wallace does. I think Wallace is a very good scrambler for how fast he is, but he doesn't have a great arm and doesn't make great decisions. I think they can find a similar replacement, either through JUCO or Kincaid.

ShotgunDawg
09-02-2014, 10:51 AM
Do you need a good QB to run Freeze's system? It seems like lots of qb's could do what Wallace does. I think Wallace is a very good scrambler for how fast he is, but he doesn't have a great arm and doesn't make great decisions. I think they can find a similar replacement, either through JUCO or Kincaid.

Many, many QBs could do what Wallace does, but Freeze will never take the next step unless he has a good QB. MSU & Ole Miss will never accumulate enough talent to compete for the west without a really good QB

Bully Dee Williams
09-02-2014, 11:18 AM

Sure, any QB could run that system and probably get them to 6-8 wins given non-conference opponents and having SEC level players. You are crazy if you think a QB like Bo wins 9-10 games in this conference with Bucky Freezus pulling the strings. You think those idiots in Oxford are going to be satisfied with Bucky going to the Compass or Liberty Bowl every year? That's my point. They will not be as good as they think they are with Bo level QBs and Freeze around.

Jack Lambert
09-02-2014, 11:19 AM

Who is the fat chick to the right of 73? That is one big ungly women.

Johnson85
09-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Sure, any QB could run that system and probably get them to 6-8 wins given non-conference opponents and having SEC level players. You are crazy if you think a QB like Bo wins 9-10 games in this conference with Bucky Freezus pulling the strings. You think those idiots in Oxford are going to be satisfied with Bucky going to the Compass or Liberty Bowl every year? That's my point. They will not be as good as they think they are with Bo level QBs and Freeze around.

I think 6-8 wins a year keeps Bucky safe for six or eight years, regardless of how much of the fan base complains, provided he wins an egg bowl every once in a while and is completely on board with recruiting.

Nobody is winning 9-10 games in the SEC with Bo Wallace except for Bama or LSU. But also I don't think many teams could win 6-8 with UM's players without using their offense. It seems to be an offense that maximizes the ability of average players to move the ball, even if it also results in a lot of turnovers.

thunderclap
09-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Please someone fark this photo. It would be legend "wait for it" dary.

Some pics don't need farking.

Tbonewannabe
09-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Now that's a finely tuned athlete*

Damn, I guess I can play SEC football. I thought I might need to drop some LBs to get into playing shape.**

joedog
09-02-2014, 12:26 PM
http://s21.postimg.org/lohrqj1uf/belly_gut.gif

Maroons
09-02-2014, 12:41 PM
http://s21.postimg.org/lohrqj1uf/belly_gut.gif

So simple yet so funny. Good work.

notsofarawaydawg
09-02-2014, 05:20 PM

Who is the white female on the right?

Tbonewannabe
09-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Who is the white female on the right?

What a great story. I am surprised ESPN hasn't been all over the first Lesbian that plays football.