PDA

View Full Version : Podcast on 247 with Leo Lewis, F. Adams, and J. Patterson

GreenheadDawg
09-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Did anybody listen to see what they had to say after the game. I saw it on there but I couldn't listen

CadaverDawg
09-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Was Patterson at the game?

Bully Dee Williams
09-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Patterson was there. According to the CL, he loved the atmosphere and how everyone greeted him. CL quoted him as saying it is AU and OM out front but we are gaining ground. I don't expect to land him honestly. Who knows? It's September.

CadaverDawg
09-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Patterson was there. According to the CL, he loved the atmosphere and how everyone greeted him. CL quoted him as saying it is AU and OM out front but we are gaining ground. I don't expect to land him honestly. Who knows? It's September.

In other words...."I'm getting free trips to State games so I better say that they are at least in the mix, but I'm really going to Ole Miss and have known it for years".

GreenheadDawg
09-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Yeh I don't expect to get him. I was more interested in Lewis and Adams. But a 10-2, 11-1 season could definitely change Patterson's mind

GreenheadDawg
09-01-2014, 12:55 PM
In other words...."I'm getting free trips to State games so I better say that they are at least in the mix, but I'm really going to Ole Miss and have known it for years".

Yeh, Basically.

Bully Dee Williams
09-01-2014, 01:05 PM

That's the impression I have always had from him. Maybe a big season will make an impact. I seriously doubt it in his case, though.

I think Fletcher will be a bulldog. Robbie Faulk made a few hints over the past couple of days along the lines of Fletcher possibly be a commit within the next month or so.

I think we are in amazing shape with Leo. That recruitment will be a bloodbath at the end of the day.

Coach34
09-01-2014, 01:34 PM
We have literally no shot at Patterson