PDA

View Full Version : Graveman called up the bigs

Steakonastick
09-01-2014, 10:59 AM
Pretty sure this is number 50 of mlb players from MSU.

Smitty
09-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Awesome! Girodo should be close behind.

CadaverDawg
09-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Wow, never would have guessed that KG would move up that fast. Congrats, Kendall. Couldn't be happier for the guy...never seen a guy battle like Kendall did at MSU.

Quaoarsking
09-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Tried to add him to my fantasy team and ESPN doesn't list him yet...

MsStateBaseball
09-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Boy, if he only could have pitched against UCLA...
With his grit he should stay up a long time, stay healthy my friend.

shoeless joe
09-01-2014, 11:58 AM
Not surprised it was this quick. His stuff translates great to the pro game. I would not be surprised if his pro career is better than his college career.

Bully13
09-01-2014, 11:58 AM
is this the guy in the Yankee system? there was a great article by a guy who really knew his baseball who gave solid reasons why the Bulldog should be pitching in the Bronx by season's end. I think it's the guy who strikes out a lot of people but is very difficult on the catchers. threw a lot of wild pitches at MSU but struck out a ton of hitters.

reddog
09-01-2014, 12:42 PM
is this the guy in the Yankee system? there was a great article by a guy who really knew his baseball who gave solid reasons why the Bulldog should be pitching in the Bronx by season's end. I think it's the guy who strikes out a lot of people but is very difficult on the catchers. threw a lot of wild pitches at MSU but struck out a ton of hitters.
no that's Lingrin(sp)

Bark
09-01-2014, 12:44 PM
No you're thinking Lindgren. This is Graveman who graduated last year and pitches to contact vs strikeout.

drunkernhelldawg
09-01-2014, 01:42 PM
Awesome news.

messageboardsuperhero
09-01-2014, 02:36 PM
This is great! Kendall is one of my favorite dogs ever.

Todd4State
09-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Congrats to Graveman! One of my favorites. I'm shocked that he made it up before Mason Katz.**

I look for him to be a relief guy at least to start out and then maybe a back of the rotation guy if he does well.

Todd4State
09-01-2014, 02:46 PM

Lindgren is not going to pitch for the Yankees this year. They mentioned him and MSU on the Fox game of the week this week and the Yankees told Ken Rosenthal that they wanted to let Lindgren rest this off season. Great for MSU baseball to be mentioned on national TV like that.

I expect Lindgren, Hunter, and maybe Stratton if he has a good year to get called up in 2015. It's a very good sign to see all of these Bulldogs in MLB.

I don't think we have any juniors or seniors on the team like the guys I mentioned above, but Dakota Hudson, Zac Houston, Vance Tatum, Austin Sexton, Gavin Collins and Reid Humphreys are going to be the next big prospects that we have. They're all sophomores though.

MsStateBaseball
09-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Don't forget Paul Young. We will see him healthy this fall. He looks to be on a mission too. He will be a third year in college guy so he might be drafted in 2015. We won't be shabby at pitching in 2015.

Todd4State
09-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Don't forget Paul Young. We will see him healthy this fall. He looks to be on a mission too. He will be a third year in college guy so he might be drafted in 2015. We won't be shabby at pitching in 2015.

He might, but typically the first year off of Tommy John surgery is a recovery year.

I hope he recovers as well as Jay Hughes did for the football team.