PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kendall Rogers, take your "MSU on the hosting bubble"....

CadaverDawg
05-22-2013, 10:47 PM
and suck nuts.

See you in Starkville unless you're traveling with the Rebs, Bitches.

Todd4State
05-22-2013, 10:53 PM
Take it easy on him- he has had a rough day with his Pefect Game All-Star Ole Miss team losing and then us beating South Carolina again.

And wasn't he the dipshit that said "at some point MSU has to beat someone good"?

Jacksondevildog
05-22-2013, 10:54 PM
Why does that ****** like Ole Miss so much?

Todd4State
05-22-2013, 10:56 PM
Because back when Perfect Game started, they took some of the players that he rated high like Matt Snyder and helped them get on the map.

Oh, and I almost forgot the part about Ole Miss baseball people spewing BS that our program was a "dead program" to him.

I think it was mainly one certain team out of the Memphis area that sends a lot of players to Ole Miss but is well respected and is a PG staple.

PMDawg
05-22-2013, 10:59 PM

Nuff said.

bluelightstar
05-22-2013, 11:11 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong - but I feel like he's the one that has most consistently been projecting us a regional host where sebaseball was coming up with all the reasons Ark would host over us.

Jacksondevildog
05-22-2013, 11:14 PM
You are correct. Kendall Rogers actually does a good job. I do sense favoritism towards Ole Miss and Todd explained reasons behind that. I remember him saying stuff like that before.

CadaverDawg
05-22-2013, 11:23 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong - but I feel like he's the one that has most consistently been projecting us a regional host where sebaseball was coming up with all the reasons Ark would host over us.

I was fine with Kendall until down the stretch when he tried so hard to get Arkansas, South Carolina, and even OM into the hosting discussion yet always had us on the outside looking in until last weekend.

For a while there, it was like a win counted double for Ark and Ole Miss, and a win counted 1/2 for MSU. It pissed me off.

Todd4State
05-23-2013, 01:08 AM
Also take into account that when PG was starting, we also had ZERO representation for MSU at their events because Polk was our coach at that time.

Ever since Ole Miss realized that they maybe had a chance to overtake us in baseball, they have done a lot of things to try to hurt MSU baseball going back to when Polk II was still there. They've bashed our program to scouts and other baseball organizations as well. It got even worse when Cohen got here. Now that we have the better program again like it should be, I think the interest is starting to wane in Oxford from their fans a little bit. I wouldn't make a claim like they are "a dead program" or anything like that by any means, but I think their intensity is dropping a little bit.

Todd4State
05-23-2013, 01:11 AM
I was fine with Kendall until down the stretch when he tried so hard to get Arkansas, South Carolina, and even OM into the hosting discussion yet always had us on the outside looking in until last weekend.

For a while there, it was like a win counted double for Ark and Ole Miss, and a win counted 1/2 for MSU. It pissed me off.

It seems to me he talks out of both sides of his mouth a lot. After he said that, someone pointed out our RPI and etc. and he kind of relented.

messageboardsuperhero
05-23-2013, 01:48 AM
Also take into account that when PG was starting, we also had ZERO representation for MSU at their events because Polk was our coach at that time.

Ever since Ole Miss realized that they maybe had a chance to overtake us in baseball, they have done a lot of things to try to hurt MSU baseball going back to when Polk II was still there. They've bashed our program to scouts and other baseball organizations as well. It got even worse when Cohen got here. Now that we have the better program again like it should be, I think the interest is starting to wane in Oxford from their fans a little bit. I wouldn't make a claim like they are "a dead program" or anything like that by any means, but I think their intensity is dropping a little bit.

Yeah, there was also that whole deal with Cohen being served lawsuit paper 10 minutes before one of our games in Oxford... Now that we've passed them again, they're either about to get really desperate or they'll just stand by and let us widen the gap.