PDA

View Full Version : This win all but guarantees us to stay ahead of SC for Regional pecking order

Coach34
05-22-2013, 10:44 PM
a win tomorrow and it all gets really interesting

Todd4State
05-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Yeah- we need Vandy to knock their ass out tomorrow.

gravedigger
05-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Who pitches tomorrow?

Todd4State
05-22-2013, 10:48 PM
More than likely Graveman. I suspect Lindgren will pitch after that. If we stay in the winner's bracket- my guess is we will go back to Fitts and if we lose, probably Evan Mitchell and then Fitts.

gravedigger
05-22-2013, 10:48 PM
Those two pitching staffs are some difficult to hit sumbitches. I dont think it much matters. We are due to beat vandy. Beating USCe for a 4th time in 2 weeks might be even tougher than beating vandy.

Coach34
05-22-2013, 10:50 PM
playing Vandy on a normal field and not field turf will help as well...but A&M is confident and playing for their lives- wont be easy tomorrow

gravedigger
05-22-2013, 10:51 PM
Between Graveman and Lindgren, who had the better performance vs A&M in the sweep?

Will James
05-22-2013, 10:53 PM
Between Graveman and Lindgren, who had the better performance vs A&M in the sweep?

Kendall went 9 so..

Political Hack
05-22-2013, 10:56 PM
winning was huge. Now we get A&M versus an elimination game against Vandy. We should definitely move ahead of SC in the pecking order.

If we beat A&M and end up making the championship series, what are the chances we end up with a national seed as a #3 SEC team?

gravedigger
05-22-2013, 10:58 PM
Butch just said Graveman will start as far as he knows. Cohen has the last word of course. But Graveman has been scheduled to start.

Coach34
05-22-2013, 10:59 PM
winning was huge. Now we get A&M versus an elimination game against Vandy. We should definitely move ahead of SC in the pecking order.

If we beat A&M and end up making the championship series, what are the chances we end up with a national seed as a #3 SEC team?

Not good because FSU won their half of the ACC, and Louisville is pretty damn good too. We will likely end up the #9 or 10 seed- but that is the easiest road to Omaha is you arent a national seed. Cal State Fullerton and NC State are right there too

Jacksondevildog
05-22-2013, 11:00 PM
I expected Graveman to start tomorrow. A&M hit like 3 or 4 homeruns today vs Vandy. That is impressive in that big ballpark. Having Kendall keeping the ball down will be big. Hopefully, they shot their wad today vs the Commodores.

Todd4State
05-22-2013, 11:02 PM

It's hard to say because I think it also depends on who we actually play along the way. I think our chances are better if we have to play and of course beat Vanderbilt and LSU. It also is going to depend on what happens in the ACC tournament.