PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 Injuries

Dallas_Dawg
08-31-2014, 04:57 PM
Not sure if we had any significant injuries or not but wanted to ask the board. The only one I remember was DeRunnya but am not sure what he hurt or how bad it is. I do know he came back so it shouldn't be too severe.
Anybody know of any others? Always good to come out of a game unscathed which seems to be the case after the first week.

MaxedOutMaroon
08-31-2014, 05:04 PM
Christian Holmes came up holding his groin after a kickoff I believe, but I believe he went back out as well. We just had some bruises I believe, which is expected. Nothing serious

preachermatt83
08-31-2014, 06:21 PM
Christian Holmes came up holding his groin after a kickoff I believe, but I believe he went back out as well. We just had some bruises I believe, which is expected. Nothing serious

Yea Holmes went back in.. He was cramping. The only cramp I saw last night and that was only bc he plays on every ST and played a TON of snaps on D

hells bells
08-31-2014, 08:54 PM
Not sure if we had any significant injuries or not but wanted to ask the board. The only one I remember was DeRunnya but am not sure what he hurt or how bad it is. I do know he came back so it shouldn't be too severe.
Anybody know of any others? Always good to come out of a game unscathed which seems to be the case after the first week.

Wilson had the collision with the official. Favored is knee but was on the bike and brace. Came back in.