PDA

View Full Version : Non sports - new road north of West Point

boonedawg
08-31-2014, 03:22 PM
Anybody know what the new road is just north of West Point? Wish it was a bypass.

Saltydog
08-31-2014, 03:27 PM
gather........I did notice that south of West point at the intersection of 82 and 45 they now have an off ramp that circles around so you don't have to cross over the hwy. 45 south bound lane to get in the north bound lane.......That wasn't there during baseball season.........

Martianlander
08-31-2014, 04:44 PM
gather........I did notice that south of West point at the intersection of 82 and 45 they now have an off ramp that circles around so you don't have to cross over the hwy. 45 south bound lane to get in the north bound lane.......That wasn't there during baseball season.........

Yea, it's only been open a few weeks.

Jsndawg
08-31-2014, 05:33 PM
Huge props to mdot for the new north bound exit on 45 off 82
Much quicker and waaaaaay safer!!!

shannondawg
08-31-2014, 06:25 PM
Anybody know what the new road is just north of West Point? Wish it was a bypass.

It's the access road tone new Yokohama tire plant that's being built.

notsofarawaydawg
08-31-2014, 06:31 PM

This was done because of all the deadly accidents at the previous intersection where east bound traffic turned north on Highway 45.