PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard anything on the recruits at the game

GreenheadDawg
08-31-2014, 01:25 PM
I know we had some good recruits there. I thought the energy was good in the stadium and it was loud. Why would any recruit NOT want to play for the psycho defense?

Bully Dee Williams
08-31-2014, 01:46 PM
According to the twitter, a good majority of our commits and top targets were there last night. It would be hard not to be impressed.

Couple cool things I noticed on twitter last night:

Dear, Spivey, Myers, and Deddrick Thomas are leaders! Those guys are recruiting hard for us. They always tweet about MSU and DawgFam15.

Jamal Peters tweeted last night from the game, "these MSU fans are crazy! Lol! Everywhere I go they say we love you Jamal. :)"

"Glad to be back in Starkville with my Dawg family!"

Schultzy
08-31-2014, 01:53 PM
Fletcher Adams and Leo Lewis are here this weekend.

CadaverDawg
08-31-2014, 02:16 PM
I hope Fletcher liked seeing his bro get a sack. Nelson absolutely swallowed Mullen(s) on that sack.

Bully Dee Williams
08-31-2014, 02:26 PM
On yeah, Farrod Green is probably our biggest recruiter. He was with Leo all day and tweeted some pics during the day.

One pic was of Farrod, Deddrick, and Leo. I respond, "you three are going to look great in maroon and white next year!" Farrod responded, ":)" not reading too much into it, but I have to think Leo will be a dawg at the end of the day.

After seeing Nelson last night, Fletcher has to know MSU is home.