PDA

View Full Version : Dak moves onto 2 MSU leaderboards

Quaoarsking
08-31-2014, 10:27 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi_State_Bulldogs_football_statistical_le aders

Dak's 4 passing TDs last night put him in a 9-way tie for the school single-game passing TDs record.
Dak now has 18 career touchdown passes, tying him with John Bond for 10th on that list.

Dak is now 662 passing yards from tying Omarr Conner for 10th on the MSU career passing yards list.
Dak didn't have a rushing TD last night, but he has 17 career rushing touchdowns and is 3 away from tying Michael Haddix and Walter Packer at 9th.
Jameon Lewis now has 84 career catches and is 7 away from tying Arceto Clark for 10th on our all-time list.
Jameon didn't have a TD last night, but has 6 career TD receptions and is 4 away from joining a big tie for 9th.
De'Runnya Wilson now has 5 career TD catches and is 5 away from joining the big tie.

MarketingBully01
08-31-2014, 10:33 AM
Man we are going to break a lot of offensive records this year. But that also shows me how crappy we have been on offense in our history...thanks for sharing Quaoaurs!

SDDawg
08-31-2014, 10:39 AM
I really wanted to see more Jameon last night. It is awesome to have so many weapons but I want to see him light it up again like he did in the bowl game.

CadaverDawg
08-31-2014, 11:19 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi_State_Bulldogs_football_statistical_le aders

Dak's 4 passing TDs last night put him in a 9-way tie for the school single-game passing TDs record.
Dak now has 18 career touchdown passes, tying him with John Bond for 10th on that list.

Dak is now 662 passing yards from tying Omarr Conner for 10th on the MSU career passing yards list.
Dak didn't have a rushing TD last night, but he has 17 career rushing touchdowns and is 3 away from tying Michael Haddix and Walter Packer at 9th.
Jameon Lewis now has 84 career catches and is 7 away from tying Arceto Clark for 10th on our all-time list.
Jameon didn't have a TD last night, but has 6 career TD receptions and is 4 away from joining a big tie for 9th.
De'Runnya Wilson now has 5 career TD catches and is 5 away from joining the big tie.

Good stuff, Quaoars. Can you update this every week so we can keep up with it? Will be fun to follow

Political Hack
08-31-2014, 11:24 AM
Good stuff, Quaoars. Can you update this every week so we can keep up with it? Will be fun to follow

agree. would love to see this week to week.

defiantdog
08-31-2014, 11:29 AM
I really wanted to see more Jameon last night. It is awesome to have so many weapons but I want to see him light it up again like he did in the bowl game.

He probably had the opportunity, but Wilson has made ridiculous strides this year. He doesn't look raw at the position anymore. Wait till safeties start cheating his way, leaving Jameon in a lot of one-on-ones

Quaoarsking
08-31-2014, 01:44 PM

Yeah, I can do that. There should be several players moving on leaderboards this season.

trob115
08-31-2014, 03:32 PM
The Fred's were looking really good too. I think if defenses start keying on Wilson, you'll see the Fred's start to shine too.