PDA

View Full Version : The SEC West Championship game will be played in Starkville

Mutt the Hoople
08-30-2014, 09:59 PM
The two best performances this weekend were by Texas A&M and The Mississippi State University. The SEC championship will be played October 4 in Starkville.

TUSK
08-30-2014, 10:08 PM
The two best performances this weekend were by Texas A&M and The Mississippi State University. The SEC championship will be played October 4 in Starkville.

Mutt, I've been thinking of building a new, extra large deerstand... will you come consult on it???

Mutt the Hoople
08-30-2014, 10:38 PM
I can't. I'm living in Texas right now as a Materials Engineer for the Texas Department of Transportation. My new boss has given me a lot of projects to work on right now. Glad I'm doing it, but it doesn't leave me much time to build treeforts.

The next one will be weather-proofed.

Bear@Work
08-30-2014, 10:48 PM
Mutt, I've been thinking of building a new, extra large deerstand... will you come consult on it???

Hey, asshole. I know you're not used to this but address the concerns with your team if you're gonna hang around here and quit trying to change the subject. Giving up 700 yards to a pitiful West Virginia team? And you think that's good enough to win the West? Cut out the "better than thou" BS because it's not going to fly this year. It may make you feel better by ignoring the glaring weaknesses in Corch Saybann's Tahd this year, but take that weak **** elsewhere. You will feel pain this year and lose 2-3 games and we will likely be one of them. What are you feelings on that. Don't change the subject, ass.

*To my Bulldog brethren, please excuse this if you think it's out of line. I've had some beverages and refuse to take this TSUN attitude from a Gump.

I seen it dawg
08-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Hey, asshole. I know you're not used to this but address the concerns with your team if you're gonna hang around here and quit trying to change the subject. Giving up 700 yards to a pitiful West Virginia team? And you think that's good enough to win the West? Cut out the "better than thou" BS because it's not going to fly this year. It may make you feel better by ignoring the glaring weaknesses in Corch Saybann's Tahd this year, but take that weak **** elsewhere. You will feel pain this year and lose 2-3 games and we will likely be one of them. What are you feelings on that. Don't change the subject, ass.

*To my Bulldog brethren, please excuse this if you think it's out of line. I've had some beverages and refuse to take this TSUN attitude from a Gump.

Take the rest of the night off. You're being an asshole.

Bear@Work
08-30-2014, 10:54 PM
Take the rest of the night off. You're being an asshole.

So we tolerate smug Alabama fans but ban every perceived TSUN fan comes to the board?

I seen it dawg
08-30-2014, 10:58 PM
So we tolerate smug Alabama fans but ban every perceived TSUN fan comes to the board?

Know your role son. I don't feel like dealing with your shit tonite.

Bear@Work
08-30-2014, 11:01 PM
Bleh. I'll yield to an almighty moderator, apparently. Instead of force an Alabama fan in to meaningful and intelligent discussion. We'll just let his snide comments slide since we're please to have an actual fan from the mighty football state of Alabama participate on this board. We don't want to run him off, so he has an open mic.

We will accept our place in the world on message boards as we do in athletics. Thank you for keeping us in check, good sir.

Coach34
08-30-2014, 11:03 PM
Bleh. I'll yield to an almighty moderator, apparently. Instead of force an Alabama fan in to meaningful and intelligent discussion. We'll just let his snide comments slide since we're please to have an actual fan from the mighty football state of Alabama participate on this board. We don't want to run him off, so he has an open mic.

Tusk in an old friend and a Columbus boy. He just roots for the wrong team. Dont get so ruffled

Bear@Work
08-30-2014, 11:05 PM
Tusk in an old friend and a Columbus boy. He just roots for the wrong team. Dont get so ruffled

Thanks for pointing out. I'll let it slide.

Just wish he would speak toward his team instead of just flicking us off his shoulder like something that isn't even worth his time. This year is different.

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 11:07 PM

We will accept our place in the world on message boards as we do in athletics. Thank you for keeping us in check, good sir.

I do agree with you that Tusk is his most annoying when he comes over here to piss on our parade after a win....but it's what Tusk does.

I seen it dawg
08-30-2014, 11:09 PM

You do whatever the **** you want. Dude Tusk has been here awhile while you have just popped up. You started your "meaningful" conversation ripping ass and attacking. And to the point you haven't proven you can have an "intelligent" conversation since you joined. He has been here from the beginning and if you keep it up you won't be here much longer. Sleep it off.

Bear@Work
08-30-2014, 11:14 PM
I'll sleep it off, don't want to ruffle feathers.

Tusk has been here 4 months longer than I have (I've been around more than a year) and he's untouchable? And I'm glad Cadaver agrees with me. He's top 5 most intelligent posters here.

I've thrown stats out in other threads about why I think what I do and Tusk just makes backhanded comments just ignoring it all and we let it slide. But I guess we're cool with that.

Ill sleep on it and chalk it up to the alcohol. Hail State, fellas.

dickiedawg
08-30-2014, 11:22 PM
I'm with Bear@Work on this one. Give the Bammer hell if he wants to play in our sandbox.

Chip
08-30-2014, 11:28 PM
I'm with Bear@Work on this one. Give the Bammer hell if he wants to play in our sandbox.

^^^Agree

I seen it dawg
08-30-2014, 11:31 PM
Give him hell is fine. Drunken tirade not the way to do it.