PDA

View Full Version : 11 different receivers with catches

Pokerdawg44
08-30-2014, 08:22 PM
Jt Gray not redshirting and not playing defense

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 08:25 PM
11. That's insane. I love all of the weapons, but I'm a fan of WR's and QB's being on the same page. Hard to be on the same page with 11 guys.

99jc
08-30-2014, 11:31 PM
11. That's insane. I love all of the weapons, but I'm a fan of WR's and QB's being on the same page. Hard to be on the same page with 11 guys.

No more

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 11:32 PM
No more

Didn't say it couldn't work. Just that it's hard. If Drew Bree's is your example, you kinda prove my point.

No more.

Homedawg
08-31-2014, 12:03 AM

Soooo you don't like the depth? Otherwise, I see it as a positive

CadaverDawg
08-31-2014, 12:19 AM
Soooo you don't like the depth? Otherwise, I see it as a positive

Of course I like the depth. I just like to see guys get in a rhythm. We do a little too many full line shifts for my liking...but if the result is W's I'm cool with it. Was just making the observation that it is hard to be on the same page with 11 receivers. Have you guys never heard QB's talk about how important it is to know their WR's tendencies and exactly where they'll be and when?

Don't read too much into it or twist my words. Just making an observation about rhythm, chemistry, etc, among QB and Receivers.

Could have had something to do with the end zone pick. Jameon or Rojo may typically come back to that ball, while Fred Brown goes to the back corner when it's covered...who knows? Just an example, but I want the WR's and QB on the same page...and that's hard with 11 targets. I love the depth though.

Quaoarsking
08-31-2014, 12:34 AM
Jt Gray not redshirting and not playing defense

Is this correct? I thought it was a misprint on ESPN's boxscore.

MaroonState
08-31-2014, 01:42 AM

That's the dumbest post ever.

1bigdawg
08-31-2014, 09:59 AM
Is this correct? I thought it was a misprint on ESPN's boxscore.

I believe you are right. The official stats don't list a reception by Gray and only lists 10 receivers.