PDA

View Full Version : SECN announcer for AU-Arky game just gave us a BUNCH of love!

blacklistedbully
08-30-2014, 03:37 PM
Jesse Palmer? Not sure, but he went on and one about us, saying he couldn't wait to watch our game tonight.

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 03:44 PM
Jesse Palmer? Not sure, but he went on and one about us, saying he couldn't wait to watch our game tonight.

Cool, well he was the guy who started the Dak for Heisman hype.

Dawgface
08-30-2014, 03:55 PM
I hope we live up to all the love.

blacklistedbully
08-30-2014, 03:59 PM
Yep, was Jesse. Raved about our defense, then Dak. Said our schedule sets up very nicely for us to make a run, and repeated that he considers Dak a dark-horse candidate for the Heisman.

Tough Dawg
08-30-2014, 04:05 PM
Not to be an ass, but when you start this thread not fully knowing who that announcer is then I'll question every thread you start from here on out. His love for MSU while great and much appreciative is nothing new. Not to anyone that's been paying attention since last year.

Just some constructive criticism. You've got time to redeem yourself.

breazy
08-30-2014, 04:15 PM
Not to be an ass, but when you start this thread not fully knowing who that announcer is then I'll question every thread you start from here on out. His love for MSU while great and much appreciative is nothing new. Not to anyone that's been paying attention since last year.

here's some constructive criticism for you too.....Stop being a douche. Not everyone knows announcers by their voice, and it's not like they preface everything they say by announcing who they are.

ckDOG
08-30-2014, 04:17 PM

Heyooo....we've got a tough guy here!

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 04:22 PM
http://www.computeraudiophile.com/attachments/f8-general-forum/10893d1393086592-whered-zombie-poll-threads-come-threadpolice.jpg

Tough Dawg
08-30-2014, 04:30 PM
You his/her big brother? You're not a big fan of constructive criticism either I see. Some people just can't handle it. Some people take it and run with it.

Now for a question. Who has been the main college football analysis that has been infatuated with MSU and Dakota for 10 months? And for those who follow college football should be able recognize Palmer's voice. Or maybe I follow it too much.

Tough Dawg
08-30-2014, 04:30 PM
I did have a car like that growing up. Loved it.

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 04:41 PM
http://www.computeraudiophile.com/attachments/f8-general-forum/10893d1393086592-whered-zombie-poll-threads-come-threadpolice.jpg

LOL, you are on fire with these .gifs :)

State82
08-30-2014, 04:46 PM
Now for a question. Who has been the main college football analysis that has been infatuated with MSU and Dakota for 10 months? And for those who follow college football should be able recognize Palmer's voice. Or maybe I follow it too much.

That would be "analyst" not "analysis". Just a little constructive criticism.

Tough Dawg
08-30-2014, 04:56 PM
There you go. I'll strive to improve. Thank you sir