PDA

View Full Version : Holy ****!! We may win the West! Bama and the Bears look awful!

Bear@Work
08-30-2014, 02:43 PM
Getting really wooly, boys.

starkvegasdawg
08-30-2014, 02:48 PM
Take your word for it. Rain has knocked satellite out.

GreenheadDawg
08-30-2014, 03:05 PM
I 2nd that. Bama looks pretty bad right now but im sure they will pick it up. Their defense is getting torched right now

JDog13
08-30-2014, 03:08 PM
I'm just gonna leave this here.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwT3wIrIIAAqT7D.jpg

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 03:22 PM
No reason to mention the Bears...they were never a contender. And too early to say Bama looks "awful". I will say that so far it looks like the West is wide open. Bama will be a little down without McCarron....Auburn's defense looks bad, but their offense will be great....Ole Miss looked bad the other night....Arkansas will be better, but still very beatable....A&M has an incredible O but not a ton of D. Will be interesting to see how we play tonight. Hopefully we start out looking better than some of our brethren.

TrapGame
08-30-2014, 03:28 PM
Arkie's D looks too weak for SEC play. AU's look like a sucker for the power run.

Bear@Work
08-30-2014, 04:24 PM
Wow, Auburn and Arkansas have terrible defenses too. Ark just tied it up at 21-21 before half. This is unreal. I feel like we have the strongest defense in the conference BY FAR. This may be the year...

Here's something for you.

Yards per play given up, since that's what this board wants to see apparently

Alabama: 6.17 (last year rank 100th)
Auburn: 8.34 (last year rank dead last)
Arkansas: 11.08 (last year rank worst than dead last)
Mississippi: 4.69 (last year rank top 10, but anomaly)

TUSK
08-30-2014, 07:06 PM
Wow, Auburn and Arkansas have terrible defenses too. Ark just tied it up at 21-21 before half. This is unreal. I feel like we have the strongest defense in the conference BY FAR. This may be the year...

Here's something for you.

Yards per play given up, since that's what this board wants to see apparently

Alabama: 6.17 (last year rank 100th)
Auburn: 8.34 (last year rank dead last)
Arkansas: 11.08 (last year rank worst than dead last)
Mississippi: 4.69 (last year rank top 10, but anomaly)

what are the above stats? Yards allowed per defensive play?

thunderclap
08-30-2014, 07:16 PM
So do we

Bear@Work
08-30-2014, 09:46 PM
Bumping this since it should be a topic of the week.

We really look like the best team in the West. Everyone else's defenses are complete garbage! We are the most rounded team!! Defense should keep us in every game and I think we have the offense to win every one. I'm sure there will be a slip up, but we will be in every single game. That's what I'm talking about!

TUSK
08-30-2014, 09:48 PM
Bumping this since it should be a topic of the week.

We really look like the best team in the West. Everyone else's defenses are complete garbage! We are the most rounded team!! Defense should keep us in every game and I think we have the offense to win every one. I'm sure there will be a slip up, but we will be in every single game. That's what I'm talking about!

What's your line on the MSU/Bammer game?

Bear@Work
08-30-2014, 09:50 PM
Tusk, I think it's definitely single digits.

Bear@Work
08-30-2014, 09:54 PM
Alabama ended at 5.7 yards per play which would be good for 80th nationally based on last year's numbers. And this was against an offense that was 67th nationally in the same statistic last year....not exactly world beaters. We should have our way with your secondary and I think our offense is better than WVUs.

This is probably the year you should start trolling another board. Maybe Hogville will be more your style this year.

TUSK
08-30-2014, 10:00 PM
Alabama ended at 5.7 yards per play which would be good for 80th nationally based on last year's numbers. And this was against an offense that was 67th nationally in the same statistic last year....not exactly world beaters. We should have our way with your secondary and I think our offense is better than WVUs.

This is probably the year you should start trolling another board. Maybe Hogville will be more your style this year.

no.... oh, and... no.

One of you cats please hep em...

coastdoglover
08-30-2014, 10:04 PM
We beat a shitty team. Good for us but CUSA is a long way from the SEC. The LSU game is big but all of them are in the league.

BossDawg
08-30-2014, 10:08 PM
Meh....I'm psyched about the win, but I'm not THAT psyched. When/if we knock off Bama, TAMU or LSU, THEN I might start getting a little extra wooly.

PMDawg
08-30-2014, 10:24 PM
Are you forgetting Auburn and TAMU? besides, I dont look forward to trying to tackle yeldon, drake, and co. Or covering cooper. Pump the brakes mane.