PDA

View Full Version : I sure hope no one is expecting a packed house tonight

HSVDawg
08-30-2014, 02:41 PM
Sitting in the Junction now and this shit is awful right now.

Leroy Jenkins
08-30-2014, 02:51 PM
Good news is its moving quickly... worst part may blow through before toe meets leather.

Westdawg
08-30-2014, 03:09 PM
Sure hope it does. Looks like I am headed to a family house in Ackerman to wait out the weather. Everywhere in stark is full of ppl and I don't want to wade around in walmart until then

starkvegasdawg
08-30-2014, 03:11 PM
There's another band of heavy rain around Philadelphia. After that it looks like light to moderate rain all the way back to red stick.

blacklistedbully
08-30-2014, 03:34 PM
Dammit, we should be there to support our team come rain or come shine. I guaran-damn-tee you if I was there with tickets, my ass would be there, no matter the weather. If our boys can play in it, our fans can watch in it!

smootness
08-30-2014, 03:37 PM
Dammit, we should be there to support our team come rain or come shine. I guaran-damn-tee you if I was there with tickets, my ass would be there, no matter the weather. If our boys can play in it, our fans can watch in it!

This post is kind of funny.

blacklistedbully
08-30-2014, 03:39 PM
This post is kind of funny.

Don't know why. Perhaps you're suggesting it's easy for me to say living out-of-state, but I assure you I am not a fair-weather fan, either figuratively or literally. I don't miss games due to weather, wherever I am.

Maroonthirteen
08-30-2014, 05:40 PM
Good crowd at the Dawg walk. But I didn't over hear one person say, they were not staying for game. You are here. You are wet. Why leave now? But hey, that's just me.

Lots of nasty bunch around. They definitly brought all 10 fans and a few more.

smootness
08-30-2014, 05:51 PM
Don't know why. Perhaps you're suggesting it's easy for me to say living out-of-state, but I assure you I am not a fair-weather fan, either figuratively or literally. I don't miss games due to weather, wherever I am.

Wasn't really criticizing you. I'm out of state as well and rarely make it to games. But for that reason, I try not to tell others they have to go.

It's just funny to read, 'We should be true fans and be there no matter what! I won't be there...'