PDA

View Full Version : Little Favre about to kickoff against Kentucky on SECN...

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 10:59 AM
And I'm talking about Dylan, not Brett's photo he texted to Jen

JDog13
08-30-2014, 11:22 AM
hahaha +1

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 11:49 AM
Too bad Favre couldn't even beat out the shitty QB they have at UTM. They waited until the fourth series to put him in.

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 11:51 AM
BTW, we may put up 60 on the UTM team by halftime. Kentucky is Kentucky. They suck as well. The only good thing Kentucky has is that scatback transfer from Nebraska but UK won't be able to block us like they are UTM. Kentucky doesn't scare me one bit.

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 11:56 AM
I know Kentucky is playing UTM....but they have definitely upgraded their talent. They have some playmakers out there. Be interesting to see if they've improved much when it comes to competing with SEC teams this season

messageboardsuperhero
08-30-2014, 12:02 PM
I know Kentucky is playing UTM....but they have definitely upgraded their talent. They have some playmakers out there. Be interesting to see if they've improved much when it comes to competing with SEC teams this season

We'll see... UT Martin is one of the most pathetic and scrawny teams I've seen in years. They're starting an OG and LB who weigh 230 and 175 pounds respectively.

Scroll down to page eight to see the depth chart. http://www.utmsports.com/UserFiles/File/Kentucky(1).pdf

starkvegasdawg
08-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Close to 400 yards already with over 8 minutes to go in the half.

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 12:04 PM
You won't be able to tell shit from this game from Kentucky. UTM is one of the shittier OVC teams.

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 12:10 PM
UAB looks more impressive then Kentucky to me up 24-7 on Troy.

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 12:12 PM
Bill Clark is a good coach at UAB. Will be fun to route UAB next weekend.

defiantdog
08-30-2014, 12:18 PM
I don't care how good or bad Kentucky is.... We always play them close

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 12:29 PM
I don't care how good or bad Kentucky is.... We always play them close

Eh, but we have beat them five years in a row as well and after this year will be six in a row. I think the fact that we only will play one QB the whole game will help with our rhythm as well. I definitely think playing Dak going up 21-7 then putting in Tyler the third series after we turned them over in the first half destroyed our offensive momentum last year. This year we will break out of the close mode and win by 21 I think something like 28-7 or 35-14.

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 12:31 PM
You won't be able to tell shit from this game from Kentucky. UTM is one of the shittier OVC teams.

MB, you want so bad for everybody on our schedule to suck, haha. You try to talk yourself in to everybody being bad even when they look good at the time. It's funny as shit to me.

You can easily tell that Kentucky has upgraded their talent. Will it lead to SEC wins? Who knows. But you can "see shit" in this game. AJ Stamps is an athlete at Safety. It pisses me off that Kentucky got ZeDarius Smith and Stamps from EMCC. Those guys should be on our roster.

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 12:37 PM
MB, you want so bad for everybody on our schedule to suck, haha. You try to talk yourself in to everybody being bad even when they look good at the time. It's funny as shit to me.

You can easily tell that Kentucky has upgraded their talent. Will it lead to SEC wins? Who knows. But you can "see shit" in this game. AJ Stamps is an athlete at Safety. It pisses me off that Kentucky got ZeDarius Smith and Stamps from EMCC. Those guys should be on our roster.

No, it's not that I want everyone on our schedule to suck. I call it like I see it. Is Kentucky improved? Who knows but you won't be able to know anything from playing UTM one of the worst teams in the OVC. UAB has impressed me more ten Kentucky. In fact, if UAB and Kentucky played it would be a close game with Kentucky winning by a touchdown late. I do wish we had gotten Za'darius Smith though.

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 12:40 PM
No, it's not that I want everyone on our schedule to suck. I call it like I see it. Is Kentucky improved? Who knows but you won't be able to know anything from playing UTM one of the worst teams in the OVC. UAB has impressed me more ten Kentucky. In fact, if UAB and Kentucky played it would be a close game with Kentucky winning by a touchdown late. I do wish we had gotten Za'darius Smith though.

You CAN see some things against bad teams. Like I said, if you can't see that UK is more talented already, you're lying to yourself. Again, doesn't mean they will win SEC games...but how many UK teams in recent years have made this many big time plays and athletic plays at the skill positions, even against shit teams? None. They are improving. Don't worry, I'm not saying I'm worried about them...just making an obvious observation that every talking head tends to agree with after watching that first half. UK has been recruiting better and their athleticism and talent is showing so far. Just hard to gauge just how improved they are in comparison to good teams...but they are improved, no doubt.

And your "Kentucky would beat UAB with a late TD" comment is total speculation, and I'm not really sure why it's relevant. You wanna trash UK for leading UTM by 35 with over 400 yards at the half, yet applaud UAB for pounding Troy in the first half? Little confusing

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 12:41 PM
And I will add the obvious, Kentucky will beat Vanderbilt. ;). That will be their first SEC win.

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 12:48 PM
You CAN see some things against bad teams. Like I said, if you can't see that UK is more talented already, you're lying to yourself. Again, doesn't mean they will win SEC games...but how many UK teams in recent years have made this many big time plays and athletic plays at the skill positions, even against shit teams? None. They are improving. Don't worry, I'm not saying I'm worried about them...just making an obvious observation that every talking head tends to agree with after watching that first half. UK has been recruiting better and their athleticism and talent is showing so far. Just hard to gauge just how improved they are in comparison to good teams...but they are improved, no doubt.

And your "Kentucky would beat UAB with a late TD" comment is total speculation, and I'm not really sure why it's relevant. You wanna trash UK for leading UTM by 35 with over 400 yards at the half, yet applaud UAB for pounding Troy in the first half? Little confusing

My point is Troy is a much better team then UTM is and UAB is looking more impressive in their game then Kentucky does. That is my point. Also, UK won games last year 41-7 and 48-14 so they have been dominate against weaker competition as recently as last year but I am done arguing because it's obvious neither of us will change our opinions. :)

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 12:52 PM
My point is Troy is a much better team then UTM is and UAB is looking more impressive in their game then Kentucky does. That is my point. Also, UK won games last year 41-7 and 48-14 so they have been dominate against weaker competition as recently as last year but I am done arguing because it's obvious neither of us will change our opinions. :)

I'm done arguing too....but you're still missing the point. You keep talking scores....but scores don't mean shit. I'm talking about athleticism and playmaking ability...and total domination. Kentucky, for the first time in many many years, seems to have several playmakers on both offense and defense. But that is still relative to Kentucky talent....so it doesn't mean they will be good. Just that they look to be improved over last season. It doesn't take a ton of football knowledge to see that they are improved, even against a shitty team. I still think they will struggle to win in the SEC.

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 12:59 PM
Okay, I concede your point. They are improved relative to where they were last year which they were 2-10. This year they will be 4-8 and 1-7 in the SEC with Vandy being their only SEC win. They still suck but are less sucky then they were last year. You happy? :)

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 01:35 PM
52-0 in the 3rd quarter now.

We can go ahead and put UT Martin in the Win column, as if we haven't already

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 01:41 PM
Yeah, UTM has been their own worst enemy. If not for two picks and a fumble in Kentucky territory, this might be a different game. They have been moving the ball on Kentucky's D but Favre bailed them out with two bad picks and then their running back just laid a ball on the field after getting hit and didn't play to the whistle. To Kentucky's credit, they picked up the fumble and ran it in for six. Love the Stinchcomb shot he took at us when the announcer asked him if we were for real. Just don't feel it says the a-hole Stinchcomb.

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 01:43 PM
Yeah, UTM has been their own worst enemy. If not for two picks and a fumble in Kentucky territory, this might be a different game.

Jesus. What are you talking about? It's Fifty-Two to Nothing. Nothing would have made this a different game. Good gracious, MB....haha give it up man

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 02:09 PM
Jesus. What are you talking about? It's Fifty-Two to Nothing. Nothing would have made this a different game. Good gracious, MB....haha give it up man

The funny thing is with the way Neal is playing for UTM in this game odds are good we won't even see Favre play against us. Neal is the better player/QB then Favre is showing in this game. Different game not from the perspective of UTM would win the game but a vastly different score such as 45-35. That kind of score would change your opinion on Kentucky but Kentucky still would have won the game. UTM has turned it over 4 times and UK has 21 points off those turnovers.

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 02:21 PM
Different game not from the perspective of UTM would win the game but a vastly different score such as 45-35.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/oh-lord-no.gif

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 02:25 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/oh-lord-no.gif

LOL, okay I will shut up now. Nice gif there btw...;)