PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else not recieved their football tickets??

Acid mouth
08-30-2014, 08:52 AM
So I got my scoreboard club tickets last Thursday but have yet to receive my regular tickets. I called the ticket office yesterday and they couldn't access their computers. I followed that up with the question, "well have y'all had alot of calls from people not receiving their tickets?" She responded plenty of people but that no one will not get to sit in their seats. Well it's Saturday am and no answer at the BC or the ticket office. Any suggestions? Please PM me if you have a special # or some way for me to contact our ticket office. Now I know our current administration is incapable of hiring a competent coach, but can we not send out tickets in a timely matter!!! This is amateur BS work at its finest! Come Monday I'm baptizing someone in our AD's office with Hell!!

Covercorner2
08-30-2014, 09:06 AM
Got a bad ass

TheRef
08-30-2014, 09:09 AM
So I got my scoreboard club tickets last Thursday but have yet to receive my regular tickets. I called the ticket office yesterday and they couldn't access their computers. I followed that up with the question, "well have y'all had alot of calls from people not receiving their tickets?" She responded plenty of people but that no one will not get to sit in their seats. Well it's Saturday am and no answer at the BC or the ticket office. Any suggestions? Please PM me if you have a special # or some way for me to contact our ticket office. Now I know our current administration is incapable of hiring a competent coach, but can we not send out tickets in a timely matter!!! This is amateur BS work at its finest! Come Monday I'm baptizing someone in our AD's office with Hell!!

Okay...my suggestion is to calmly go to the ticket office window and explain the situation. Don't go in there yelling and raising cane, because that will not solve anything and you'll look like an ass.

MrKotter
08-30-2014, 09:18 AM
Go to the ticket office with your ID. They will take care of it.

Acid mouth
08-30-2014, 09:18 AM
Got a bad ass
Obviously I'm not going in their hollering you douche, but after spending 8K in a season for tickets, one of a sound mind would think that the tickets would arrive before the season begins. This is actually a serious question so please respond only if you have something with some substance to say (ex. like Bart's cell #). Thank u Ref for your suggestion. Hey covercorner, do u see anything wrong with paying heavily for tickets and not receiving them?? I hope you are going to the game so your parents don't have to put up with you around the house today.

WinningIsRelentless
08-30-2014, 09:43 AM
Obviously I'm not going in their hollering you douche, but after spending 8K in a season for tickets, one of a sound mind would think that the tickets would arrive before the season begins. This is actually a serious question so please respond only if you have something with some substance to say (ex. like Bart's cell #). Thank u Ref for your suggestion. Hey covercorner, do u see anything wrong with paying heavily for tickets and not receiving them?? I hope you are going to the game so your parents don't have to put up with you around the house today.

You did kinda wait till the last minute to order them if you did it last Thursday

DanDority
08-30-2014, 09:49 AM

Great response! Yeah, I'd follow Ref's advice for sure. Speaking of parents, my mother who is a BIG State fan who Bleeds Maroon and White was explaining to my father about their new tickets and location this year(she bought scoreboard club tickets this year) and explaining to him about the new jumbotron. His response was classic blue hair. "You mean to tell me the put another one of them big ole screens in the stadium! The speakers on the other one are all ready so loud I can't even think!" In response to that my mother says to him they are not using speakers for the new on, but you can just stay home, I'll get one of the grandchildren to go with. Sorry, I just thought this was to funny not to share.

Acid mouth
08-30-2014, 09:57 AM
You did kinda wait till the last minute to order them if you did it last Thursday

I ordered them on April 25th at the same time as my scoreboard tickets. Historically, my tickets always arrive with 10 days of the season.

godlluB
08-30-2014, 10:08 AM
I ordered them on April 25th at the same time as my scoreboard tickets. Historically, my tickets always arrive with 10 days of the season.

...and it didn't occur to you that there might be a problem until yesterday?

Acid mouth
08-30-2014, 10:26 AM
I called before then as well. I didn't document my calls but the point I'm trying to make is how do we fail to send out season tickets in time?? This is amateur hour at its finest. I'm surprised no one else is dealing with this problem, but this is an internet message board right? I would feel awful if this were a FedEx/UPS problem but ticket office said they had received plenty of calls. In this situation, it will result in 2 people not going to the game. I however will be drinking whiskey in the scoreboard club.

TheRef
08-30-2014, 10:28 AM
I called before then as well. I didn't document my calls but the point I'm trying to make is how do we fail to send out season tickets in time?? This is amateur hour at its finest. I'm surprised no one else is dealing with this problem, but this is an internet message board right? I would feel awful if this were a FedEx/UPS problem but ticket office said they had received plenty of calls. In this situation, it will result in 2 people not going to the game. I however will be drinking whiskey in the scoreboard club.

You need a ticket to enter the stadium....you can't enter with only your scoreboard club pass.

Acid mouth
08-30-2014, 10:58 AM
You need a ticket to enter the stadium....you can't enter with only your scoreboard club pass.
The scoreboard club is a ticket. I don't think the Gridiron pass alone will get you in tho.