PDA

View Full Version : Are they going to have tables, chairs, and awnings placed....

Offshore Dawg
08-30-2014, 06:41 AM
on the terrace either side of the scoreboard club section as in some of the stadium expansion drawings.

Dawgbite
08-30-2014, 06:46 AM
They didn't as of last night but they are supposed to have tents and outdoor pub tables. They haven't even dusted the sheet rock dust off the tables and stools inside the Scoreboard club. Something else I don't understand is that the Scoreboard club has a coated concrete floor but the Gridiron has carpet and the simulated end zone has white carpet in its borders and the Hailstate. It won't be white for long.

Dawg496
08-30-2014, 06:53 AM
They didn't as of last night but they are supposed to have tents and outdoor pub tables. They haven't even dusted the sheet rock dust off the tables and stools inside the Scoreboard club. Something else I don't understand is that the Scoreboard club has a coated concrete floor but the Gridiron has carpet and the simulated end zone has white carpet in its borders and the Hailstate. It won't be white for long.

It was already dirty when I toured it last week.