PDA

View Full Version : Keith Mixon had 300 yards and 4 TD's tonight, per Talty...

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 12:34 AM
Damn, he good.

Bully Dee Williams
08-30-2014, 12:54 AM
Big week for our guys...

Chason Virgil threw for a ton of yards and a few TDs.

Deddrick Thomas put up some nice rushing and receiving yards and TDs.

Smitherman had a pick.

Dear had a bunch of yards and 5 total TDs.

Donald Gray defied the laws of gravity, space, and time.

Spivey returned a punt and an int for TDs (int td was called back due to an illegal block). He also added a couple more on offense.

Cam Myers threw for nearly 300 yards and a few scores and he won't even play qb for us.

Nick Gibson had a couple of scores as well.

Joseph was double and triple teamed all night and Ocean Springs wouldn't run to his side of the field.

Those are just the guys I've seen tweeted about. Mullen can't croot!

starkvegasdawg
08-30-2014, 02:59 AM
But none of them have commitable offers from tsun so...***

smootness
08-30-2014, 06:39 AM
It's nice to have guys who light it up in HS. It doesn't guarantee success at the next level, but it seems like too often we've had guys who put up pedestrian HS numbers, and we have to just hope their system and such isn't conducive to it. Now we're starting to get guys who put up monster numbers every week.

I can't wait to see what Mullen does when he has Gray, Graham, Dear, D. Thomas, and Mixon all in the same offense together.

msstate7
08-30-2014, 07:19 AM
Anyone seen Tiano? Interested in his athleticism

ShotgunDawg
08-30-2014, 07:21 AM
We seem to be recruiting higher level skill guys this year than in the past. Not saying high school & JUCO stats mean anything, but the odds are that you are getting some explosive players when you have this many guys going off on Friday night.

defiantdog
08-30-2014, 09:12 AM
Mixon will be very difficult to keep come February. The good news is he said he's gonna be at 4 of State's home games. As long as we keep him from stopping in Tuscaloosa, we'll be fine with him. If Saban offers, we may have some issues.

Bully Dee Williams
08-30-2014, 09:27 AM
At this point with Mixon, I think Saban has other guys on the board still. I hope that remains the case and we hold onto him. Kid is a superstar. Plus, he seems to be really tight with a lot of other commits. Let's just hope that Bama offer never comes.

preachermatt83
08-30-2014, 09:44 AM
mixon is ours. He loves everything about STATE.

preachermatt83
08-30-2014, 09:45 AM
Peters had an INT

Bothrops
08-30-2014, 10:06 AM
Mixon, Gray, Spivey, Graham, Dear, Thomas. That's Oregonesqe

NCDawg
08-30-2014, 10:11 AM
Mixon, Gray, Spivey, Graham, Dear, Thomas. That's Oregonesqe

Yeah, that's great. Now, if we can just get some big uglies to block for all these great athletes, similar to the Texas A&M types, we just might have something.

Bothrops
08-30-2014, 10:17 AM
Yeah, that's great. Now, if we can just get some big uglies to block for all these great athletes, similar to the Texas A&M types, we just might have something.

Ageed. Big guys need to take notice, here.