PDA

View Full Version : SECN info regarding our game tomorrow...

CadaverDawg
08-29-2014, 10:23 PM
You have probably noticed on your TV guide channel, there is a "SECN" channel, and also a "SECN-A" and "SECN-B". Supposedly those extra SECN channels are for other games to start on if one game runs over on the main network channel. So if the game prior to ours gets backed up tomorrow, we should be able to watch our game in it's entirety starting on one of those extra channels. Just thought I'd let you guys know, since I have been wondering what those extra channels were for.

That is all.

Political Hack
08-29-2014, 10:26 PM
what channels on direct? too lazy to google...

CadaverDawg
08-29-2014, 11:52 PM
what channels on direct? too lazy to google...

Not sure, Hack...I've got UVerse

SDDawg
08-30-2014, 12:07 AM
CD- I haven't noticed, will check tomorrow though. Appreciate the heads up.

MarketingBully01
08-30-2014, 05:12 AM
You have probably noticed on your TV guide channel, there is a "SECN" channel, and also a "SECN-A" and "SECN-B". Supposedly those extra SECN channels are for other games to start on if one game runs over on the main network channel. So if the game prior to ours gets backed up tomorrow, we should be able to watch our game in it's entirety starting on one of those extra channels. Just thought I'd let you guys know, since I have been wondering what those extra channels were for.

That is all.

Nice, thanks for the heads up on that Cadaver. I was wondering what the Alt channels were for. The SECN thought of everything. :)

Offshore Dawg
08-30-2014, 05:31 AM
I have U-Verse at home and Directv offshore.

starkvegasdawg
08-30-2014, 06:35 AM
Don't see those on direct. At least not in the immediate area of 611. They may have hidden them somewhere.

MabenMaroon
08-30-2014, 07:19 AM
Feel pretty sure that if the prior games run over on DirecTV, you will see a scrolling ticker on the bottom saying that our game can be seen on ESPN News/Classic or some other version, or possibly on channels 210, or could wind up like launch day in that the alternate channel shows up about a half an hour before game time.

Offshore Dawg
08-30-2014, 07:20 AM
Don't see those on direct. At least not in the immediate area of 611. They may have hidden them somewhere.

If somebody has an answer to this please post, I'm too busy to look now.

blacklistedbully
08-30-2014, 10:47 AM
Not sure, Hack...I've got UVerse

Thanks for that. What are the uverse channels?

TheRef
08-30-2014, 10:49 AM

http://getsecnetwork.com/channel-finder

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 10:51 AM

1607, 1608, 1609

blacklistedbully
08-30-2014, 10:56 AM
TY. Damn, I wish like hell I could either come to the game, or get together with some fellow Dawgs to watch on TV. Think I may be the only Bulldog in the San Francisco Bay Area.

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 10:58 AM
TY. Damn, I wish like hell I could either come to the game, or get together with some fellow Dawgs to watch on TV. Think I may be the only Bulldog in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Damn, I bet you're pumped to have SECN now.

blacklistedbully
08-30-2014, 11:02 AM
Damn, I bet you're pumped to have SECN now.

You got that right! Wife not too happy though, as she knows my Saturdays are now taken. Still, it's never as good as when you have fellow Bulldogs with you. Much more fun when you can share the game with other fans.

CadaverDawg
08-30-2014, 11:02 AM
You got that right! Wife not too happy though, as she knows my Saturdays are now taken. Still, it's never as good as when you have fellow Bulldogs with you. Much more fun when you can share the game with other fans.

No doubt

blacklistedbully
08-30-2014, 11:03 AM
Wife knows she's got to take the kids someplace during the game so they don't get exposed to the screaming and cussing on bad calls, etc.