PDA

View Full Version : Will the SEC network continue its propaganda

AlSwearengen
08-29-2014, 12:59 PM
Campaign for olemiss? Or are they forced to back off of it?

Bully041184
08-29-2014, 01:01 PM
After next weekend's drumming of Vandy, it'll be full steams ahead for the Mississippi REBear train and the select crew at SECN.

SDDawg
08-29-2014, 01:07 PM
Of course they will, didn't you read about the "rout" from Kellenberger? Booger has that posted on his bathroom mirror now...

thf24
08-29-2014, 01:22 PM
I hope they do. The longer they keep it up, the stupider both they and OM are going to look.

MetEdDawg
08-29-2014, 01:38 PM
I hope they do. The longer they keep it up, the stupider both they and OM are going to look.

Agreed. The more they keep it up the better it will feel when they have to say OM didn't live up to expectations in about 12weeks. We should be able to count on Bo Wallace for at least 2 or 3 more performances like last night. Hoping one of them is against us because if he throws 3 picks against us they will not beat us. We are too good this year to let a team do something like that and not make them pay.

GreenheadDawg
08-29-2014, 04:46 PM
Of course they will, didn't you read about the "rout" from Kellenberger? Booger has that posted on his bathroom mirror now...

Yeah every article I've seen mentions blowout, rout, domination, or something to that effect. All you can do is laugh really. If we would have played them and the result was the same it would have read MSU outlasts Boise to barely get a win with a poor performance. Any team in the SEC other of Vandy would have embarrassed them. They will be a top 10 team after week 3 and then will drop like a sack of fresh wood shavings

Leroy Jenkins
08-29-2014, 04:48 PM
The media may have a new darling in aTm to help take some of the love away from the bears.

RougeDawg
08-29-2014, 04:50 PM
Yes, but only After The Cajuns put a whoopin on them.

Reason2succeed
08-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Where does that performance leave OM in the rankings? Does Scar fall completely out of the rankings with that performance?

GreenheadDawg
08-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Where does that performance leave OM in the rankings? Does Scar fall completely out of the rankings with that performance?

Well according to the national media OM played like a national contender. You know "forcing" turnovers that were served on a silver platter. It's really ****ing ridiculous

missouridawg
08-29-2014, 05:38 PM
Campaign for olemiss? Or are they forced to back off of it?

While the crash is going to be great, having them host game day against Bama is going to sting. Hopefully we can beat LSU and have our shot at hosting against aTm or Auburn.

ShotgunDawg
08-29-2014, 05:55 PM
The sad part is that they'll get College Gameday before and Ole Miss is a poor team that has done nothing to get college gameday.

I have learned that the media simply doesn't watch games. They only watch highlights and buy into hype. They don't watch games though. That much is certain.

Ole Miss isn't a god football team an doesnt deserve Gameday by starting 4-0 against brutal teams. It would be an embarrassment to ESPN.

SDDawg
08-29-2014, 05:58 PM
If Hud beats OM, there will be a deafening ROAR of excitement from the Huddites. I'd love to see that.

Dawgcentral
08-29-2014, 06:18 PM
After a few drinks, I'm making the attempt to "think like a TSUN fan". And in this state of mind, I still have to wonder why it took over 3 quarters of football to figure out that getting the ball to your best receiver might open things up on the scoreboard. But I'm not hearing any of those concerns from the Brethren at OM, so maybe I simply can't crawl into that mindset by drinking alone.

Maybe I need to dress funny and put a Yeti sticker on my vehicle.

War Machine Dawg
08-29-2014, 07:08 PM
You obviously didn't stick around to see any of the post-Vandy after show. Booger & McElroy were blowing them harder than a Tijuana hooker. Watching the crash and burn in a few weeks is going to be glorious. Especially if Hud can pull off the shocker in a couple weeks.

War Machine Dawg
08-29-2014, 07:10 PM
While the crash is going to be great, having them host game day against Bama is going to sting. Hopefully we can beat LSU and have our shot at hosting against aTm or Auburn.

IF we beat LSU, I'm calling it now: We'll get Gameday for aTm. Just looked at their schedule, and they *should* be 5-0 coming into our game. They've got Lamar, Rice, SMU, and UPig in that order. Two SEC West contenders at 5-0 will be too hard for the WWL to resist.

ShotgunDawg
08-29-2014, 07:11 PM
You obviously didn't stick around to see any of the post-Vandy after show. Booger & McElroy were blowing them harder than a Tijuana hooker. Watching the crash and burn in a few weeks is going to be glorious. Especially if Hud can pull off the shocker in a couple weeks.

I don't think anyone watched Ole Miss play last night. It's almost like the analysts watched the entire A&M/SC game, and then flipped over to watch the 2nd half of OM/Boise. It's become evident that these people didn't watch the game.

War Machine Dawg
08-29-2014, 07:43 PM
I don't think anyone watched Ole Miss play last night. It's almost like the analysts watched the entire A&M/SC game, and then flipped over to watch the 2nd half of OM/Boise. It's become evident that these people didn't watch the game.

Yep, they stuck around to jack off to Kenny Hill, then continued the boner with Bo Dirt's 4th quarter resurgence. Only thing that makes sense. Well, except that Booger is a complete idiot, which is well documented. Seriously, how did he pass the litany of interviews I'm sure were required to be an on air SECN analyst?

Coackjek
08-29-2014, 08:38 PM
Yes, but only After The Cajuns put a whoopin on them.

^^^this^^^ +1 I really hope this happens.

engie
08-29-2014, 08:42 PM
Ole Miss better play alot better against Hud than they did last night...

After seeing Boise and looking at the schedule -- I think Hud is probably going 11-1 if he loses in Oxford... May lose on the smurf turf...