PDA

View Full Version : They are who we thought they were...

Dallas_Dawg
08-29-2014, 08:40 AM
Bro Wallace is still the same Bro Wallace. Has no zip on downfield throws, makes dumb decisions, and good defenses will eat him alive.
Ole miss still has no running game but a pretty good fast undersized defense. their defense will help them beat the teams they are supposed to beat, but Bama will run wild on them.
They really thought they had the horses to beat Bama this year? Give me a ****ing break

GreenheadDawg
08-29-2014, 08:47 AM
Bro Wallace is still the same Bro Wallace. Has no zip on downfield throws, makes dumb decisions, and good defenses will eat him alive.
Ole miss still has no running game but a pretty good fast undersized defense. their defense will help them beat the teams they are supposed to beat, but Bama will run wild on them.
They really thought they had the horses to beat Bama this year? Give me a ****ing break

Honestly I thought OM was better than that. Boise was ****ing terrible. You could have picked any D2 college in the country and found a better QB. Their DL dominated the line of scrimmage and really exposed OM's O-line. Other than OM having the best safeties in the SEC, a decent D-line, and a stud Paidwell, they are a very pedestrian team. What's funny is the media is still pumping them like they just beat Ohio State or something. They scored 4 touchdowns in the 4th quarter when the Boise's defense was completely gassed because the offense could't do shit. They make get better as the year progresses, but as of right now that was a mediocre football team they put on the field. Hopefully we will come out crisp and ready to play