PDA

View Full Version : Gonna be a fun year- Freezus is gonna catch some shit

Coach34
08-29-2014, 08:01 AM
How is he gonna handle it?

they are not going to beat Bammer, A&M, Auburn, or LSU. They have a crucial road game with a physical UPig team. They have an Egg Bowl toss-up to finish the year. 7-5 likely with 6-6 very possible. Will be fun watching the implosion on twitter and the fan-coach exchanges after losses

MarketingBully01
08-29-2014, 08:10 AM

they are not going to beat Bammer, A&M, Auburn, or LSU. They have a crucial road game with a physical UPig team. They have an Egg Bowl toss-up to finish the year. 7-5 likely with 6-6 very possible. Will be fun watching the implosion on twitter and the fan-coach exchanges after losses

If it plays out where they are 6-6 with a loss to us, Freeze may be ridden out of town on a rail.

Dawg496
08-29-2014, 08:16 AM
No f'ing way, coach. They have FOUR FIRST ROUNDERS ON DEFENSE. Not to mention an ALL AMERICAN WIDE RECEIVER. And most importantly, the MOST EXPERIENCED QB in the SEC. If anything, last night solidifies their 10 win season.

Anything less would be a huge disappointment and would land Freeze squarely on the hot seat. Maybe they can hire Muschamp after UF lets him go.

Todd4State
08-29-2014, 08:25 AM
If it plays out where they are 6-6 with a loss to us, Freeze may be ridden out of town on a rail.

Nah. He would just be on the hot seat. Plus, if we learned anything from the Nutt era they will sacrifice a 2-10 season to keep a recruiting class together like they did in 2011. They will keep him around to make sure their 2016 class stays together.

It's not logical for anyone else except for them.

MarketingBully01
08-29-2014, 08:26 AM
No f'ing way, coach. They have FOUR FIRST ROUNDERS ON DEFENSE. Not to mention an ALL AMERICAN WIDE RECEIVER. And most importantly, the MOST EXPERIENCED QB in the SEC. If anything, last night solidifies their 10 win season.

Anything less would be a huge disappointment and would land Freeze squarely on the hot seat. Maybe they can hire Muschamp after UF lets him go.

Okay, nice attempt at sarcasm but at the very least please use your ** at the end of your post. Otherwise, people will think you're serious. ;)

Dawgfan77
08-29-2014, 08:31 AM
Last night was the same scene I saw when we played Memphis in 2001. Played like shit first three quarters finally pulled away late for a 35-10 win. All that's missing for the black bears is an upset to a sun belt team. ULL is gonna beat Johnny Reb

codeDawg
08-29-2014, 08:38 AM
Like we've all been saying, there are some fun individuals on this team, but there isn't much TEAM in this team. You can't be one dimensional against Bama, Auburn, the A&M team I saw last night, or us.

BeardoMSU
08-29-2014, 08:55 AM

Nope. He would just promise them another recruiting class in February, which is where they like to play the game, anyways.

DawgHouseUnited
08-29-2014, 09:06 AM
Nope. He would just promise them another recruiting class in February, which is where they like to play the game, anyways.

Isn't that his standard go-to excuse? "We need to recruit harder, get more talent here, blah blah blah (chews a tree down)."

RC3
08-29-2014, 09:33 AM
If they play like that against lousiana laf they may even lose that one

fishwater99
08-29-2014, 09:42 AM

I think they will be 7-4 heading into the Egg Bowl...

TrapGame
08-29-2014, 09:52 AM
That's the kind of game we saw in Freeze's first year. With all that paid talent there's no excuse to be 7-3 going into the 4th quarter. Arkansas may beat them with a power RB. I don't see them 7-4 going into the EB without some major improvement on the offense.

DudyDawg
08-29-2014, 09:55 AM
Well, you could already see them breaking down. Yelling at each other. Talking too much shit. 6 false starts in the first quarter. It's pretty clear this team will implode at the first sign of adversity

starkvegasdawg
08-29-2014, 09:57 AM
Well, you could already see them breaking down. Yelling at each other. Talking too much shit. 6 false starts in the first quarter. It's pretty clear this team will implode at the first sign of adversity

Ole Miss is like Burger King. They tell the players they can have it their way. MSU is like Olive Garden. When you're here...you're family.

preachermatt83
08-29-2014, 12:10 PM
Ole Miss is like Burger King. They tell the players they can have it their way. MSU is like Olive Garden. When you're here...you're family.

http://img.pandawhale.com/101379-Jim-Carrey-I-like-it-alot-gif-GflM.gif

SDDawg
08-29-2014, 01:26 PM

http://clatl.com/binary/1953/1367496144-golf-clap.gif

LC Dawg
08-29-2014, 01:45 PM
I was really hoping UMiss would lose an OOC game this year but I don't think they will. One day they will lose to a heavily favored opponent and that is when we will see the public meltdown of Freeze and it will start on social media. He's never had to handle much criticism in his coaching career (except from Leanne Tuohy when he coached high school) and I don't think he will be able to handle it if his fans criticize him. If people start blasting him on Twitter I don't think he'll be able to keep from responding. Look how quickly he responded to the photoshopped middle finger picture.

Reason2succeed
08-29-2014, 04:57 PM
Hudspeth and Terrence Broadway may have an antidote for the Bears if they play as sloppy as they did last night. Hudspeth is gonna want to beat OM very badly.

War Machine Dawg
08-29-2014, 07:05 PM
Hudspeth and Terrence Broadway may have an antidote for the Bears if they play as sloppy as they did last night. Hudspeth is gonna want to beat OM very badly.

This. The problem is I think Hud's O may play right into the BearShark's strength on D. It's a finesse, pass-first approach. If it was a power, run-first spread O, I'd like his chances a whole lot more than I do. But he's definitely going to want to beat that BearShark ass. It's a potential job interview game.