PDA

View Full Version : Stat line from the game last night

starkvegasdawg
08-29-2014, 06:45 AM
Hardly an impressive preformance from a team good enough to supposedly be ranked and a contender in the SEC west. Had they played anybody, and I mean anybody, from the SEC they would have been run off the field. They were only finally able to run up the score in the 4th after Boise gave up and was worn down. A SEC defense would not be worn down. BSU dominated rushing and TOP. They let a SEC team do that and they'll lose by last night's score.

BSU MISS
1st Downs 26 22
Total Yards 399 458
Passing 264 387
Rushing 135 71
Penalties 9-72 14-78
3rd Dn Conv 5-15 5-13
4th Dn Conv 1-2 1-2
Turnovers 4 3
Possession 36:14 23:46

Coach34
08-29-2014, 06:52 AM
Bo Dirt with 3 picks
only 71 rushing yards
7 points thru 3 Q's

they are who I thought they were

SheltonChoked
08-29-2014, 07:04 AM
I think they are worse on the OL than we thought they were. Boise has a vet DL. But undersized. They shut down the running attack and pressured UM all night.

The turning point was Treadwell figuring out he would not get called for strong arming the db's. He won't be able to do that successfully vs MSU, Bama, A&M, and LSU

msstate7
08-29-2014, 07:12 AM
I think they are worse on the OL than we thought they were. Boise has a vet DL. But undersized. They shut down the running attack and pressured UM all night.

The turning point was Treadwell figuring out he would not get called for strong arming the db's. He won't be able to do that successfully vs MSU, Bama, A&M, and LSU

If treadwell tries to bully our corners, he's likely to get supplexed

Dawgowar
08-29-2014, 07:28 AM
If treadwell tries to bully our corners, he's likely to get supplexed

You are assuming of course that along the line neither LSU, Bama's, or Auburn's DB's do not lay him out first.

MetEdDawg
08-29-2014, 07:32 AM

Dead on here. There was one play OM ended up running on the outside and Treadwell had the DB up under his shoulder pads and was trying to lift him off the ground and it was right in front of a ref. No call. That's when I knew Treadwell would be able to do whatever he wanted to.

thf24
08-29-2014, 07:42 AM
Had they played anybody, and I mean anybody, from the SEC they would have been run off the field.

Except Vandy... this Vandy team might be the worst SEC team we've seen in quite some time. I think they have a legit shot at going 0-12.

OM is lucky they stumbled onto the Treadwell push off-come back gimmick (by way of an underthrown ball from Dirt) last night or that game may have ended 13-7. Even though Boise was wearing down, they still weren't having a lot of problems stopping the run until OM started exploiting that pass play.

Mjoelner34
08-29-2014, 08:24 AM
OM is lucky they stumbled onto the Treadwell push off-come back gimmick (by way of an underthrown ball from Dirt) last night or that game may have ended 13-7. Even though Boise was wearing down, they still weren't having a lot of problems stopping the run until OM started exploiting that pass play.

This.

TXDawg
08-29-2014, 08:28 AM
Dead on here. There was one play OM ended up running on the outside and Treadwell had the DB up under his shoulder pads and was trying to lift him off the ground and it was right in front of a ref. No call. That's when I knew Treadwell would be able to do whatever he wanted to.

Not only did Treadwell not get called on that play, Boise got a PF called against them when an un-involved player came in to get Treadwell off his guy.

MetEdDawg
08-29-2014, 08:46 AM
Not only did Treadwell not get called on that play, Boise got a PF called against them when an un-involved player came in to get Treadwell off his guy.

The one I'm talking about was actually a few plays after the play you are talking about. The one I'm talking about didn't get any mention on tv but you couldn't even see his hands on the block. They were buried underneath the guys shoulder pads as he was lifting up. He got away with holding multiple times but the one I mentioned and the one you mentioned were pretty horrible and both in front of refs.

LC Dawg
08-29-2014, 09:05 AM
Also worth noting is that a horrible qb completed 36/46 on that defense. This UMiss team can be scored on.