PDA

View Full Version : I think we may see the old Boise offense tonight.

Leroy Jenkins
08-28-2014, 04:52 PM
I have watched several interviews with the BSU coordinators they seem to have a sly air of confidence. On occasion they have mentioned that they were getting back to those BSU schemes with motion and trickeration while at the same time saying they were not going to say too much about their new system. We will see i suppose.

msstate7
08-28-2014, 05:01 PM
BSU definitely has one advantage -- the unknown.

Bear@Work
08-28-2014, 05:08 PM
I have watched several interviews with the BSU coordinators they seem to have a sly air of confidence. On occasion they have mentioned that they were getting back to those BSU schemes with motion and trickeration while at the same time saying they were not going to say too much about their new system. We will see i suppose.

You've tracked down and watched interviews for coordinators from the Mountain West Conference?

Coach34
08-28-2014, 05:11 PM
Their OL is going to have to get used to that Ole Missus quickness upfront. I expect them to have problems early

msstate7
08-28-2014, 05:13 PM
Their OL is going to have to get used to that Ole Missus quickness upfront. I expect them to have problems early

I expect misdirection, screens, etc to slow OM's front down

CadaverDawg
08-28-2014, 05:13 PM

Coach, check your PM

Leroy Jenkins
08-28-2014, 05:16 PM
You've tracked down and watched interviews for coordinators from the Mountain West Conference?

I like BSU so..... yes Ive seen interviews. There are teams outside the Southeast. BTW you dont have to be Sherlock Holmes to track-down information these days. Then again you may not know who that is if you cant grasp concepts like Google and YouTube.

CadaverDawg
08-28-2014, 05:17 PM
I like BSU so..... yes Ive seen interviews. There are teams outside the Southeast. BTW you dont have to be Sherlock Holmes to track-down information these days. Then again you may not know who that is if you cant grasp concepts like Google and YouTube.

+1

RougeDawg
08-28-2014, 05:30 PM
Well Gross is out tonight. Big Softie is also a question mark. I don't expect a runaway win like Tebow and Pawwwwl predicted.

Leroy Jenkins
08-28-2014, 08:18 PM
looks like they are gonna get help from Bo .