PDA

View Full Version : The most Ole Miss name ever

starkvegasdawg
08-28-2014, 02:42 PM
Was on a FB friend's site and got to arguing MSU and TSUN. When another bear decided to join into the conversation. I saw his name and almost fell out of my chair laughing. The person trying to argue how great TSUN is was named...Skipper Grantham. Can't you just see the red pants and bow tie? That name just screams, "I'm a bear."

RossDawg82
08-28-2014, 02:55 PM
nothing will ever be more Ole Miss than Sikes Orvis

TheRef
08-28-2014, 02:56 PM
nothing will ever be more Ole Miss than Sikes Orifice

FTFY

Bully Dee Williams
08-28-2014, 03:32 PM
Or Yancy Porter or Sheperd Smith.

RossDawg82
08-28-2014, 03:57 PM
Yancy Sheppard Orvis is the most Ole Miss name of all

HereComesTheSpiral
08-28-2014, 04:01 PM
Anyone with the first name Thad

Bear@Work
08-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Was on a FB friend's site and got to arguing MSU and TSUN. When another bear decided to join into the conversation. I saw his name and almost fell out of my chair laughing. The person trying to argue how great TSUN is was named...Skipper Grantham. Can't you just see the red pants and bow tie? That name just screams, "I'm a bear."

Skipper is a name from a country boy if you ask me. I knew a few of them growing up. Some of the names I see these days are pretty wild though. And most of them choose to go to school at mississippi.

hells bells
08-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Skipper is a name from a country boy if you ask me. I knew a few of them growing up. Some of the names I see these days are pretty wild though. And most of them choose to go to school at mississippi.

No, go to a kids birthday party with Bears and there Cubs and wait to here the name Eli called. Six boys turn around.