PDA

View Full Version : 2015 OOC schedule complete

Todd4State
08-28-2014, 12:56 PM
We added Northwestern State at home of course to La Tech, Troy and USM in Hattiesburg.

I wish we were playing Jackson State instead so that we could beat JSU, USM, and Ole Miss all in the same season. I guess Scott got tired of JSU being ungrateful. See the football coach bitching about the amount of money we paid them back in 2009 and then the baseball coach's "couldn't use the equipment. It was the wrong color" comments.

Bully13
08-28-2014, 01:24 PM
17 JSU & 17 Road games to troy & la tech

Todd4State
08-28-2014, 02:06 PM
Quality post.**

Alabama typically plays a I-AA school every year. But we're too good for that. Right.

Johnson85
08-28-2014, 03:00 PM
Quality post.**

Alabama typically plays a I-AA school every year. But we're too good for that. Right.

There are plenty of I-AA schools to choose from. I bet Alcorn would be happy to play us every year. I have some sympathy for the baseball coach as he was speaking off the cuff, but their freaking AD complained about us giving them the biggest check they'd ever received for a football game. There's just no reason for us to keep sending them a check or sending them equipment so that we can be criticized.
W

Bully13
08-28-2014, 03:27 PM
JSU baseball coach should have apologised later. AD football comment sucked. Don't mind playing a 1-AA. Just no more JSU FOr a while. Let them watch others get paid for a while. See how those ingrates like it. Where do we have to be as a program to not have to do 1 & 1 with teams like troy and la tech?

fishwater99
08-28-2014, 03:38 PM
No more road games to Sun-Belt/C-USA teams...