PDA

View Full Version : Too funny. The thief that coaches the Ole Missus DL

Coach34
08-28-2014, 09:16 AM
Blocked me on twitter. Just for this:

@Elitedawg34: Here's something Ole Missus coaches should be tweeting to their recruits right @Chris_Kiffin ? https://t.co/DVmfuXSN0M #ActualCoachedPlayers

I'm so glad football is here again

I seen it dawg
08-28-2014, 09:24 AM
Glad he's keeping up with his twitter account on game day.

gtowndawg
08-28-2014, 09:34 AM
is the Ole Miss player with his finger on his lips (to kimchee). The shoving was bad, but there's no telling what he was saying to Kiffen for the player to be doing that.

starkvegasdawg
08-28-2014, 09:38 AM
The skin is thin in beavertown. Now he's going to have to photoshop himself in with some more NFL players he never coached. I'm guessing Lawrence Taylor and Dick Butkus this time.

Bully Dee Williams
08-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Back at the beginning of the year when I trolled him into that late night drunken twitter temper tantrum, the one where he lost his crap and made a fool of himself. Besides the public tweets he dm'd me a few times telling me he would whip my ass if he ever met me and told me that I should visit the Manning Center if I were a real man. Keep in mind, I only mentioned facts about the Egg Bowl. I used no profanity or personal insults toward him. Any way,Kiffin filed a complaint against me with twitter and had my account locked for 48 hours. When it was unlocked, all of my tweets and DMs had been deleted. Dude is a head case!

codeDawg
08-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Man, I hope BSU tears them a new one today #notgoingtohappen #nfltalentgone

FlabLoser
08-28-2014, 10:12 AM
Gotta screenshot those goodies when they happen.

DudyDawg
08-28-2014, 10:13 AM
Guy is a quack. Nothing more to it

Bully Dee Williams
08-28-2014, 10:20 AM
Gotta screenshot those goodies when they happen.

I have the screenshots on my old phone. I will dig out the old phone and try and pull them up. There were a few /websites that did articles about the situation. It's not everyday that an SEC coach loses it publicly like that.

Maroons
08-28-2014, 12:49 PM
It's not everyday that an SEC coach loses it publicly like that.

Happens regularly with Freeze and Kiffin.

defiantdog
08-28-2014, 01:23 PM
Blocked me on twitter. Just for this:

@Elitedawg34: Here's something Ole Missus coaches should be tweeting to their recruits right @Chris_Kiffin ? https://t.co/DVmfuXSN0M #ActualCoachedPlayers

I'm so glad football is here again

The players run the team.... we all know that. That's why they have issues like this video clip.

DawgPoundtheRock
08-28-2014, 02:42 PM
Who's televising the Boise game? Game time? I'm lazy.

Radddawg
08-28-2014, 03:29 PM
It's on ESPN. No idea what time. I'll be watching the SEC Network all night.

RossDawg82
08-28-2014, 04:17 PM
7:00

JDog13
08-28-2014, 05:50 PM
I have the screenshots on my old phone. I will dig out the old phone and try and pull them up. There were a few /websites that did articles about the situation. It's not everyday that an SEC coach loses it publicly like that.

I screenshotted his tweets the instant I saw them. I sent them the tweet pics when they started asking for them. I got em on my desktop at the house.

BossDawg
08-28-2014, 05:58 PM
Back at the beginning of the year when I trolled him into that late night drunken twitter temper tantrum, the one where he lost his crap and made a fool of himself. Besides the public tweets he dm'd me a few times telling me he would whip my ass if he ever met me and told me that I should visit the Manning Center if I were a real man. Keep in mind, I only mentioned facts about the Egg Bowl. I used no profanity or personal insults toward him. Any way,Kiffin filed a complaint against me with twitter and had my account locked for 48 hours. When it was unlocked, all of my tweets and DMs had been deleted. Dude is a head case!

So that dude sent you some private messages on twitter? Really? That is hilarious. I would definitely make sure those got to some sporting news source.