PDA

View Full Version : Boise State vs shitbag douches game thread sponsored by delusionaldipshits.org

I seen it dawg
08-28-2014, 08:17 AM
Please Boise have something up your sleeve...

DudyDawg
08-28-2014, 08:21 AM
Boise will win on 4 consecutive Statue of Liberty plays and will have six players propose to a cheerleader

CadaverDawg
08-28-2014, 08:50 AM
If Boise wins, I say we add a "blue turf" wrinkle to Saturday's game so the OM fans watching our game will be constantly reminded

GiggityDawg
08-28-2014, 09:38 AM
On Out of Bounds this morning, Pete Roussel said something to the effect that he recently saw Matt Luke, and he looked very anxious about his O-line. I was halfway listening, but it was something like that. I know nothing about Boise's D-line, but hopefully they can dominate that line of scrimmage and keep Bo on the turf.

quickstrike2
08-28-2014, 09:57 AM
I think this one has to potential to get ugly for Boise. Of course it will be built up like a huge win. Ole Miss has got a little luck with Texas sucking last year and Boise trending downward.

GreenheadDawg
08-28-2014, 10:00 AM
I think this one has to potential to get ugly for Boise. Of course it will be built up like a huge win. Ole Miss has got a little luck with Texas sucking last year and Boise trending downward.

Yeh they will win by 3 or 4 touchdowns and will be labeled world beaters, when Kentucky could probably beat Boise. I watched them last year and there were not very impressive

RougeDawg
08-28-2014, 10:02 AM
On Out of Bounds this morning, Pete Roussel said something to the effect that he recently saw Matt Luke, and he looked very anxious about his O-line. I was halfway listening, but it was something like that. I know nothing about Boise's D-line, but hopefully they can dominate that line of scrimmage and keep Bo on the turf.

Why would any OLine coach be worried about, if they were stacked talent wise. No way after the last few top 5 recruiting classes could they be paper thin and top heavy talent wise in that position? And the one lineman that makes the talent top heavy, chooses when he practices. That mentality has to translate into what plays he wants to play and what plays he wants to sit out. He has no reason to be worried. They are loaded with talent. No excuses.

Reason2succeed
08-28-2014, 10:03 AM
They said on SECN this morning that Bo Wallace's health could be a major concern. If his OL lets him down or he gets hurt scrambling there is no one behind him with the game experience to keep the Bear moving forward.

FISHDAWG
08-28-2014, 10:21 AM
Yeh they will win by 3 or 4 touchdowns and will be labeled world beaters, when Kentucky could probably beat Boise. I watched them last year and there were not very impressive
... Says $200 of my v cash

Rick Danko
08-28-2014, 11:01 AM
Was listening to H2H yesterday and Rousell (sp?) was on. Said the same thing regarding Luke, he said Luke was very anxious and he had never seen that out of him this close to gametime before. Another funny thing he said yesterday involved BinocularGate, or whatever the hell they want to call it with the Alabama coach last year. Richard brought up that one of the things Hugh Freeze wanted to work on this year was changing his signals, and Richard said it probably was a result of the Alabama game last year, insinuating that they stole the game because of the coach that had been at OM the year before. Rousell came out and basically shredded the argument, stating facts from when he was a coach one year against Cutcliffe and knew every play coming, but still there was no way to use that info to stop them. Said if a coach spent the game trying to watch for plays coming and counteract them, he would just be wasting time.

Anyway, long story over, I got a kick out of it. Pretty sure Richard wanted him to jump in and say that HAD to be the reason OM lost, and Rousell was not biting, ha ha.

Bully Dee Williams
08-28-2014, 11:26 AM
I think some folks have been drinking to much Marcus Spears/Booger McFarland Kool-aid. I don't know that Boise wins, but I have no reason to believe Boise gets blown out. Last year was a big rebuilding year for them. They return a lot of experienced good players, have a coach that has coached against Freeze and won as and OC, and always play disciplined football. Ole Miss just doesn't scare me at all.

preachermatt83
08-28-2014, 11:37 AM
the problem with Boise is that they only return 2 starters on the Oline.