PDA

View Full Version : Stickland's New Expansion Walk Through

defiantdog
08-27-2014, 10:03 AM
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet. But Stricklin has a walk through video up on the Hailstate YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvjPdcR1Zbo&list=UUeDDInREzm0nJNnCNFSmVwA

messageboardsuperhero
08-27-2014, 10:39 AM
Who is this "Strickland" guy you're talking about?

QuadrupleOption
08-27-2014, 10:52 AM

He's Dan *******'s boss. He used to be Jack Krystal's boss too, but Jack had to retire due to poor health.

CadaverDawg
08-27-2014, 10:56 AM
Good video. They still haven't fixed the misspelled "Cross"....still says "Corss".

I know I'm whining about so,etching small...but I just don't see how that can go unnoticed

TheRef
08-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Good video. They still haven't fixed the misspelled "Cross"....still says "Corss".

I know I'm whining about so,etching small...but I just don't see how that can go unnoticed

Scott said in the live chat yesterday that it will be fixed by Saturday.

ScoobaDawg
08-27-2014, 11:03 AM

its being fixed per scott. lets stop drawing attention to it.. im still seeing the baseball banner pop up (oh if i could of gotten a penny off every hit of that...)

maroonmania
08-27-2014, 11:25 AM
its being fixed per scott. lets stop drawing attention to it.. im still seeing the baseball banner pop up (oh if i could of gotten a penny off every hit of that...)

Maybe it needs attention drawn to it. This is the second time on an upgrade enhancement of some sort that an embarrasing misspelling has occurred causing an issue that should never have come up. Maybe Scott needs an in-house 'proof-reader' to oversee what's being manufactured on these projects.

FlabLoser
08-27-2014, 11:27 AM
Let's draw attention to every little mistake our administration makes so that maybe one day we can hire some folks that are 100% perfect.

maroonmania
08-27-2014, 11:31 AM
Let's draw attention to every little mistake our administration makes so that maybe one day we can hire some folks that are 100% perfect.

Nobody expects perfection but it doesn't take much to verify correct spelling on basic words like "cross" or the spelling of the state you are in. Just very surprised this type issue happened again although granted very minor in the grand scheme of things. I won't bring it up again.

ScoobaDawg
08-27-2014, 11:32 AM

http://media.giphy.com/media/VdA713I3sYinC/giphy.gif

sandwolf
08-27-2014, 11:54 AM
Nobody expects perfection but it doesn't take much to verify correct spelling on basic words like "cross" or the spelling of the state you are in. Just very surprised this type issue happened again although granted very minor in the grand scheme of things. I won't bring it up again.

I don't understand what you are complaining about. They have identified the mistake and they are going to have it fixed by Saturday........in other words they are verifying that everything is spelled correctly, just like you are saying they should.

Bark
08-27-2014, 12:35 PM
Maybe it needs attention drawn to it. This is the second time on an upgrade enhancement of some sort that an embarrasing misspelling has occurred causing an issue that should never have come up. Maybe Scott needs an in-house 'proof-reader' to oversee what's being manufactured on these projects.

You're reaching...big time. It's just not a big deal at all.

defiantdog
08-27-2014, 01:17 PM

Had a case of the dumbass when I was typing that.... that should be a new bad word filter like M u l l e n s

maroonmania
08-27-2014, 05:11 PM
You're reaching...big time. It's just not a big deal at all.

I never said it was a big deal, just said that maybe it needed some attention drawn to it because it keeps happening and there is no reason for it to. First time it happened it was kind of humorous actually but happening again makes it seem like we just aren't using any lessons learned.