PDA

View Full Version : Club Locker Servicing Question?

RougeDawg
08-27-2014, 09:42 AM
1st year I have had club level. I am going up early Friday to "service" my locker and was assuming I would need to have my "items" covered up in bags when entering. For those of you with experience servicing the locker, how does everything work? Do I only need my key to enter on Friday? The excitement hasn't quite hit me yet but I have a feeling I'll wake up Friday morning, like I used to wake up in Christmas morning as a kid.

Thank you for the help.

Homedawg
08-27-2014, 09:48 AM
You don't have to have it in a bag. Only your key is required. If you forget to bring it, ask the person on the club level to open it for you and they can help. Enjoy.
Eta, for the east level suites park you go to the south end of the stadium to park, east of the field house. Just tell the person that is blocking the road that's what you are doing. There will be someone at the elevator to help if you need it. If you are scoreboard club I'm not sure where you enter.

RougeDawg
08-27-2014, 09:52 AM
You don't have to have it in a bag. Only your key is required. If you forget to bring it, ask the person on the club level to open it for you and they can help. Enjoy.

Thanks. Even alcohol can be brought unbagged?

Homedawg
08-27-2014, 09:54 AM
I use to worry about bagging it. But most don't. So I just carry cases of beer up as they are. It's not a problem.

Dawg496
08-27-2014, 11:39 AM
I went last Saturday and carried the beer without a bag with no problems.

Dawgbite
08-27-2014, 12:11 PM
How do you keep the beer cold? Do you have a cooler that will last that long or do you pour it over ice?

RougeDawg
08-27-2014, 12:21 PM
What about whiskey? No bag required?

Yes and how do you cool the beer off now? Bring in a bag cooler on game day and ice some down?

Dawg496
08-27-2014, 12:26 PM
I put one of those cool bags in my locker and will use that to ice the beer on game days.

Homedawg
08-27-2014, 01:27 PM
I take a cooler with a hard insert in it, the night before the game. ice it down Friday. They are cold and ready when I get there!

Dawg61
08-27-2014, 01:32 PM
I love this thread! I wanna come drink with you boys

TheRef
08-27-2014, 01:34 PM
We need to have an EliteDawgs meet up before one of the games.

RougeDawg
08-27-2014, 01:40 PM
I take a cooler with a hard insert in it, the night before the game. ice it down Friday. They are cold and ready when I get there!

In the stuff they sent in packet, they said no ice would be provided on servicing days?

Side question: will the recruiting girls be around Friday to assist with any "servicing" assistance I may need?

Homedawg
08-27-2014, 01:44 PM
They don't provide ice on Friday, correct. I stop at the store and pick up a bag. Game days all the ice you need is available....as to part 2 to your question, not that I'm aware of. We don't whore out our helpers like the neighbors up north!! I'm kidding, sort of...

Dawgbite
08-27-2014, 02:04 PM
I knew a couple who poured their beer over ice, even in a restaurant or bar. I tried it but just couldn't get used to watered beer.

If there is a meet up, the tent must be a color other than blue!!!

deltadawg99
08-27-2014, 02:15 PM
I'd put it in a soft cooler with a cold hard insert the night before and then get up there a little early before kickoff and just get a few cups of ice to put it in the cooler. The beer would be good and cold by kickoff.

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-27-2014, 02:19 PM
It mentioned, several times, thar ALL drinks must be in a certain cup.

Is that cup provided at the concession stands or do we need to bring our own?

Homedawg
08-27-2014, 02:39 PM
It mentioned, several times, thar ALL drinks must be in a certain cup.

Is that cup provided at the concession stands or do we need to bring our own?

They provide the cups. Can't drink beer out of a can or bottle.

RougeDawg
08-27-2014, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the help fellas. This has been a very informative helpful thread.

As for an ED meet up, I'll be throwing one at the UK game in Lexington. Just look for the blue tent.**

Coach34
08-27-2014, 04:38 PM
My 1st game this season will be Auburn- it's a family trip but would have no problem meeting up with some of you guys for a beer pregame.

There is going to be an Elitedawg "guys weekend" for A&M or UPig. Thats going to be a full-blown hangover weekend. If somebody winds up with a baby and missing a tooth, I wont be surprised.

Coach34
08-27-2014, 04:39 PM
Any other "Meet and Greets" will have to be orchestrated by you guys...