PDA

View Full Version : Any word on game 1 suspensions?

RC3
08-26-2014, 11:03 PM
We usually seem to have a few and I expect the same this year. In fact, I will be surprised if we didn't have any. Any word yet? Usually leaks a day or so before the game

RougeDawg
08-27-2014, 02:01 AM
Yea, commercials during critical game situations.....

Coach34
08-27-2014, 07:17 AM
Haven't heard yet- but I'm sure we'll have a couple

BeardoMSU
08-27-2014, 07:32 AM
According to Nafoom, Dak, JRob, McKinney, and most of our team, have been moonlighting as bar-drunks in the off season, so don't be surprised if we have to forfeit the game due to our number of suspended players******

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-27-2014, 07:39 AM
Oh yes, nurses that live 100s of miles away know things that students / alumni / townies in starkville havent even heard about.

Makes sense.

starkvegasdawg
08-27-2014, 07:41 AM
According to Nafoom, Dak, JRob, McKinney, and most of our team, have been moonlighting as bar-drunks in the off season, so don't be surprised if we have to forfeit the game due to our number of suspended players******

I just find that funny. Goes to show how scared they are. Surprised they didn't try to group Chris Jones in too. They must be saving a felony accusation for him. I'm guessing they'll say he went into a nursing home and beat up a bunch of Alzheimer's patients just for fun right after SBW. The cops just had to drop the charges because none of the victims could remember who beat them up.

thunderclap
08-27-2014, 08:29 AM
It won't matter because our entire team is out of shape. I know because somebody on the SECN said so.

chainedup_Dawg
08-27-2014, 08:37 AM
It won't matter because our entire team is out of shape. I know because somebody on the SECN said so.

Does anybody know who it was that said that?

RougeDawg
08-27-2014, 09:48 AM

Booger I believe. He talked about out OLine and team being out of shape right after he said BroLocks was a bruising runner. He obviously took a few too many snaps with his helmet off. Most of those clowns think we are OM.

GreenheadDawg
08-27-2014, 09:53 AM
Booger I believe. He talked about out OLine and team being out of shape right after he said BroLocks was a bruising runner. He obviously took a few too many snaps with his helmet off. Most of those clowns think we are OM.

That guy is a complete idiot. I mean his ****ing name is booger

defiantdog
08-27-2014, 09:53 AM

It was two analyst rejects on the Paul Finebaum show. They also said this could be OM's year. I'm done with that channel until the games start. I'd rather watch some Lifetime shit than see / hear Finebaum all day.

FlabLoser
08-27-2014, 09:54 AM
Booger is an idiot. He is a fan with a job on the SECN. Doubt he makes it to next year.

EAVdog
08-27-2014, 09:54 AM
Normally suspensions would be announced by now right?

This might be the year nobody of note has a suspension.

Coach34
08-27-2014, 10:08 AM
Mullen has never announced suspensions. They have leaked before- but this year it's a little tighter.

I know we've had a few get caught with a little bud in their urine- it's just how it is. We'll see Saturday

Dawg61
08-27-2014, 10:30 AM
It was two analyst rejects on the Paul Finebaum show. They also said this could be OM's year. I'm done with that channel until the games start. I'd rather watch some Lifetime shit than see / hear Finebaum all day.

Haha not sure why you had to watch it in the first place. 4 hours of Finebaum everyday was always a terrible idea.

yjnkdawg
08-27-2014, 10:33 AM

LOL.... And that comes from a very reliable, intelligent, and knowledgeable source, Nafoom

yjnkdawg
08-27-2014, 10:37 AM
Booger is an idiot. He is a fan with a job on the SECN. Doubt he makes it to next year.

So far, Booger has not demonstrated that he is a capable football analyst. He could probably get a public relations' position with OM, though.

BeardoMSU
08-27-2014, 11:20 AM
LOL.... And that comes from a very reliable, intelligent, and knowledgeable source, Nafoom

Indeed, lol.

This image always comes to mind when thinking of those fools.

http://www.she-genius.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/planes-trains-and-automobiles-gif-2-she-genius.gif

Hypnodawg
08-27-2014, 11:22 AM
I thought Booger already had a gig on Dr. Who

Dawghouse
08-27-2014, 12:13 PM
I thought Booger already had a gig on Dr. Who

I thought he was the dude on Breaking Bad

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Lavell+Crawford+eUvJvUbw9hrm.jpg

Dawgfan77
08-27-2014, 12:49 PM
I would really like to know the ass hat that said we were out of shape. Based on what I have seen. We appear to be in better shape than we were during the ballis era

gravedigger
08-27-2014, 06:35 PM
I think it's an indication that the 'analysts' are actually fed their information rather than gathering it themselves. ESPN does this too so it makes sense that the SECN would follow suit.

These guys are paid to present information, not actually find, understand and come to it themselves. Finebaum, who might be the biggest ass ever, actually does his own. Booger, the best noseguard our conference may have ever known, is still just a round ball of mucus with a suit.

I'm not a fan of many of the 'experts', but I'll take Herbstreit and Finebaum and yall can have the rest. Maybe Dave Neil for play by play.

preachermatt83
08-27-2014, 08:17 PM
Indeed, lol.

This image always comes to mind when thinking of those fools.

http://www.she-genius.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/planes-trains-and-automobiles-gif-2-she-genius.gif

this is one of the funniest scenes in all of movie history. I laugh every single time I see it. Planes, Traines, and Automobiles is funny from start to finish... "Those aren't pillows" hahahahahaha!!

Barking 13
08-27-2014, 11:08 PM
Mullen has never announced suspensions. They have leaked before- but this year it's a little tighter.

I know we've had a few get caught with a little bud in their urine- it's just how it is. We'll see Saturday

Hell, even I'm not immune to that...:cool:

Dawg61
08-28-2014, 12:22 AM
this is one of the funniest scenes in all of movie history. I laugh every single time I see it. Planes, Traines, and Automobiles is funny from start to finish... "Those aren't pillows" hahahahahaha!!

"If I wanted a joke I would follow you into the bathroom and watch you take a piss."

"You're like a chaty kathy doll, just pull the string and blah blah blah blah, here's a point, when telling a story try to have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the listener"

two of my favorite quotes from this movie. Love this movie. Hilarious

preachermatt83
08-28-2014, 12:49 AM
"If I wanted a joke I would follow you into the bathroom and watch you take a piss."

"You're like a chaty kathy doll, just pull the string and blah blah blah blah, here's a point, when telling a story try to have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the listener"

two of my favorite quotes from this movie. Love this movie. Hilarious

Neil: "He says we're going the wrong way. "
Del: "Oh, he's drunk. How would he know where we're going?"