PDA

View Full Version : SEC Network needs football

defiantdog
08-26-2014, 03:34 PM
I was grazing through the channels and stopped on Finebaum's 8 hour show, for some reason. These two (no named) analysts said Mississippi State players were out of shape. I kind of wished a network other than ESPN would've picked up the SEC Network.

mstatefan91
08-26-2014, 03:37 PM
Why would any analyst say that any team in the SEC was out of shape until the first games are played? That just sounds really really strange

Bully Dee Williams
08-26-2014, 03:39 PM
I also love how on the All-Access specials they toured OM's facilities, which suck. However, they failed to do the same for us with all of our new and beautiful additions. Seriously!

ScoobaDawg
08-26-2014, 03:41 PM
I cant see any way they keep all 4 hours of paul on. Its horrible. even if his radio numbers are good, tv adds nothing more for him except a tv audience.. which hopefully isnt that big and they cut him down to an hour instead of listening to phyllis and bubba scream war eagle roll tyde.

I havent watched it in the past week after the first two days other than the games i recorded. Yes football is needed. 2 days.

yjnkdawg
08-26-2014, 04:46 PM
The SEC Network so far, in my opinion, looks like Weather Nation, as compared to The Weather Channel on DTV. A startup channel. Hopefully the SEC Network analysts' commentaries will improve, and they will conduct some research, before making stupid or unwarranted comments.

DawgPoundtheRock
08-26-2014, 04:46 PM
LRight now they are just filling air time. Let's hope it just goes away.

IMissJack
08-26-2014, 05:51 PM
Yes, I agree, first it was Book of Manning, and now Chucky. Football needs to get here. Nothing against Chucky, hate that he got hurt, but I'm sure they will attempt to portray the antebellum fan base in a great light.

MarketingBully01
08-26-2014, 09:21 PM
Why would any analyst say that any team in the SEC was out of shape until the first games are played? That just sounds really really strange

Agreed, that just seems weird. Besides if we were out of shape, trust me our own fans would be telling us this in spades. The fact that this is the first time I have heard it anywhere tells me this is false.

starkvegasdawg
08-26-2014, 09:26 PM
Not one cramp in practice. Remember that whenever some blowhard says we're out of shape.

MarketingBully01
08-26-2014, 09:28 PM
Not one cramp in practice. Remember that whenever some blowhard says we're out of shape.

That's what I thought. Now they are jus making shit up.

ShotgunDawg
08-26-2014, 11:06 PM
Yes, I agree, first it was Book of Manning, and now Chucky. Football needs to get here. Nothing against Chucky, hate that he got hurt, but I'm sure they will attempt to portray the antebellum fan base in a great light.

I hate it for Chucky as well, but I've always wondered why Ole Miss makes a big deal out of Chucky but we don't make a huge deal out of some of the guys we've lost like McGee, Dodson? Dotson?

Did we not do enough to remember those guys or did Ole Miss go overboard?