PDA

View Full Version : Re-watching 2013 Egg Bowl

Bully Dee Williams
08-26-2014, 03:26 PM
That 4th quarter and OT are beautiful sights to see. The Taveze supplex of Vince Sanders and the stuffing of RN on the 3rd down run are works of art!

mstatefan91
08-26-2014, 03:36 PM
We got so lucky. They were so unprepared for Dak coming in all fresh in the fourth quarter (which should be considered cheating btw). If they had had all week to prepare for Dak then they would have stomped us in the ground.

thf24
08-26-2014, 03:42 PM
I love how they always bring up the "almost interception" as the defining moment of the game. If the refs had gotten the two missed turnovers right and Dak had played the whole game, it would have been an absolute rout.

Bully Dee Williams
08-26-2014, 03:45 PM
C'mon, man! Cheating? It was very public that Dak was questionable and it was possible that he would play if it were close. Freeze is an idiot for not preparing and adjusting.

They weren't stomping us in the ground for the first 3.5 quarters, so I am not buying that either. It could be argued that OM had momentum after Damien's pic, but our defense was still playing lights out.

It was anything but luck.

mstatefan91
08-26-2014, 03:46 PM
C'mon, man! Cheating? It was very public that Dak was questionable and it was possible that he would play if it were close. Freeze is an idiot for not preparing and adjusting.

They weren't stomping us in the ground for the first 3.5 quarters, so I am not buying that either. It could be argued that OM had momentum after Damien's pic, but our defense was still playing lights out.

It was anything but luck.

I sense that I should have included the sarcastrics....

Bully Dee Williams
08-26-2014, 03:48 PM
Lol! Thank goodness. I knew something didn't seem right. It's all good.