PDA

View Full Version : Stricklin Chat--Dudy Noble

MsStateBaseball
08-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Scott did not say how much they have raised. I asked him and others. He sort of skipped over it. I bet once they start fall practice in Oct they will announce how much they have raised. Should be over 20 mill by then. The new Dudy will look absolutely fabulous.

engie
08-26-2014, 11:19 AM
I don't think he's ever going to tell us honestly...Not until the official unveiling press conference. Why raise $20 mil and borrow $20 mil if you could just raise $40 mil and be in pure profit day 1 without interest? That's how he's going to approach it... The $20mil is just a figure thrown out "to get the ball rolling" -- when in reality, it's already rolling...

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-26-2014, 11:51 AM
I honestly dont think they have put a ton of time into it yet. Id imagine they will focus on that when the stadium is done.

godlluB
08-26-2014, 11:59 AM
I don't know at this point how much time the stadium takes for Stricklin. It's not like he has been over at the stadium every day proof reading signs or anything.

ScottH
08-26-2014, 02:52 PM
As of a week ago I was told there was about 4MM pledged.

As the esteemed Ennis Del Mar said above, they haven't really made an effort. I heard that begins this weekend or next with some small group fund raising meetings.

If fact, as of Monday some of the final pricing wasn't set yet on Lofts and Skyboxes

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-26-2014, 03:21 PM
correct. I was told that the condos are going to be closer to the 50k range. There are almost 10 commitments already and no effort has been made to actually sell them.

No clue what the luxury boxes will cost.

ScoobaDawg
08-26-2014, 03:25 PM
correct. I was told that the condos are going to be closer to the 50k range. There are almost 10 commitments already and no effort has been made to actually sell them.

No clue what the luxury boxes will cost.

Meh its not a huge deal but sure would of been nice to capitalize on the national excitement created when the plans were unveiled. But the people who will be chipping in the chunks to get us to $20mil likely will pledge the same when they are called with exact personal details of whats needed and what they will get in return.